Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X 22" TSV Flow Forged Tesla Wheel

mkhalasi85

Jun 28, 2017
Sacramento, CA
I am really interested in these wheels!

Tesla Model X Wheels-22" TSV Flow Forged Tesla Wheel (Set of 4) - T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Accessories

Since they are pre-order I don't think we'll be able to see them mounted for awhile. I've pulled the MY images. Any photoshop experts able to show what they would look like on the MX?

tsv-uber-turbine-style-black-satin-matte-gray.jpg
tsv-uber-turbine-style-black-matte-black.jpg

Tsportline

Vendor
Dec 17, 2013
Los Angeles, California
@mkhalasi85

Tesla Turbine 22x9.0" 37.6lbs
Tesla Turbine 22x10.0" 40.4lbs

TSV 22x9.0" 39.45lbs +4%
TSV 22x10.0" 41.5lbs +2%

The addition in weight is due to the inherent design of the wheel. Wide spokes = more material. However, we do not expect a large range difference between the Turbine 22" vs TSV 22" due to the TSV being more aerodynamic in design.

tesla-model-x-flow-forged-22-inch-tsv-uberturbine-style-black-matte-satin-gray.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: mkhalasi85

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC