Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X 7-seater (2018), floor liners question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I stepped in to ask you folks something. A friend of mine picked up a 2018 Model X, with 7-seat configuration. I bought 3d maxpider mats for my model 3, but seems like they do not make liners that will fit the model x with 7 seats, right? I mean, 2018 model. If so, can you folks please recommend liners that will work on the model x for sure? Or maybe the 3d maxpidermats listed for the 2017 7-seater will work for 2018 as well?
Thanks!

Hi everyone, I stepped in to ask you folks something. A friend of mine picked up a 2018 Model X, with 7-seat configuration. I bought 3d maxpider mats for my model 3, but seems like they do not make liners that will fit the model x with 7 seats, right? I mean, 2018 model. If so, can you folks please recommend liners that will work on the model x for sure? Or maybe the 3d maxpidermats listed for the 2017 7-seater will work for 2018 as well?
Thanks!

Tesla has official 7 seater all weather for 2018 MX now. Just got mine yesterday. If anyone wants to buy a 2017 MX all weather, dm me. Thanks!

Any word about 3D Maxpider? I have them for my model 3 but i am wondering if there’s any word on 2018 Model X foldable 7 seater floor mats? I’m going to look into tux mat and the weather tech for sure after hearing all these positive reviews.

I called them and they said late June for the non-pedestal 7-seat config.
The 2nd and 3rd row 3D Maxpider mats for the Folding 7 seat configuration MX are available now. I purchased them 2-3 weeks ago from Amazon. The part numbers for the black 2nd and 3rd row are L1TL00521509 and L1TL00531509 respectively. I just installed them on my Raven 7 seat MX and the fit perfectly.

• Informative
Reactions: VQTRVA
The 2nd and 3rd row 3D Maxpider mats for the Folding 7 seat configuration MX are available now. I purchased them 2-3 weeks ago from Amazon. The part numbers for the black 2nd and 3rd row are L1TL00521509 and L1TL00531509 respectively. I just installed them on my Raven 7 seat MX and the fit perfectly.

Any idea if they make rear Cargo Matt to fit 2019 (7 seat folded).

Nope not available. I use the Tesla aka Weathertech mats for both the trunk and frunk. Not as nice as the Maxspider but protective and not out in plain site.

I have to disagree.

This is the "2016" Maxpider Cargo Mat in a 2019 Raven X :)

Fits like a glove.

I suspected it might fit like this.

The two places it does not cover is already plastic (not carpet). It allows the Seat to fold up nicely and allows nice easy access to the lower trunk. It is 10x than Tesla Weather Tech one which is on it's way back. The Tesla one literally locked down the rear trunk cover by grabing the sides (needed 3 hands to open lower trunk, which I use a lot) and buckles all over the place if you do manage to get it open. It's sloppy mess if you want to use the 3rd row seat and also buckles. It was not designed to bend, the Maxpider is. So I'm 100% maxpider now.

48762381293_442f6885dd_h_d.jpg

I have to disagree.

This is the "2016" Maxpider Cargo Mat in a 2019 Raven X :)

Fits like a glove.

I suspected it might fit like this.

The two places it does not cover is already plastic (not carpet). It allows the Seat to fold up nicely and allows nice easy access to the lower ....

I posted up my pictures on Monday here:
All Weather Floor Mats 3dMAXspider or ToughPro?

Have you figured out the easiest way to deal with the folding? Or the mat staying attached to the rear seats when up?

Reactions: mswlogo
I posted up my pictures on Monday here:
All Weather Floor Mats 3dMAXspider or ToughPro?

Have you figured out the easiest way to deal with the folding? Or the mat staying attached to the rear seats when up?

Thanks, missed that post.

No staying up with 3rd row, but I’m so happy I can easily get to the trunk now I was not that concerned. The 3rd row will be once in a blue moon thing and probably have some stuff (e.g. luggage) to hold in place. If I don’t have anything I’ll just let it flop over. I’m sure you can add something to hold it. Like that tie down.

I’ll take “tub” type Mats over flat ones that have patterned wells all over any day. They look like *sugar* when dirty, hard to clean and keep clean.

2018 Model X 7 seat owner here. We bought the whole set of Tesla mats (made by Weathertech) and have been very happy with them.

I did something a bit odd. Since both the Tesla and WeatherTech mats are identical, I priced checked and ended up with WeatherTech brand for the front seats and Tesla brand for the second row (didn't bother with 3rd row as I rarely use it). Saved a bit of money when I bought.

I’ll take “tub” type Mats over flat ones that have patterned wells all over any day. They look like *sugar* when dirty, hard to clean and keep clean.

Agreed! That's what I really like about the WeatherTech / Tesla floor liners.