Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X 90D 2017 (Re Posting) AP-2 ( 9000 miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guy's I am extremely sorry for this repost but lets hope the third time gets the Job done
I guess Tesla should buy back this X from a technically challenged customer like me.

I am offering my Model X 2017 ( Commissioned July 2017)
It is a well kept amazing ride
Selling both Porsche 911 and Tesla X. One has to go.

Enhanced Auto Pilot AP-2
Six Seat Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Heated Front seats ( Not a sub zero Package)
Smart air suspension
Third Row Seat
Premium upgrade package.

My nearest Tesla center is Nashville and I will drop the car there for pickup or load
Absolutely Fantatstic inside and out.
Window sticker is attached

Asking 92 K.
(Have tried to keep it as close to the best price as possible)

IMG_5523.jpg
IMG_5519.jpg
IMG_5526.jpg
IMG_5229.jpg
IMG_5515.jpg
IMG_5518.jpg
IMG_5516.jpg
IMG_5225 2.jpg
IMG_5525.jpg

Reactions: JPUConn
I hope you find the right buyer. Beautiful car. I think you'll have to reconsider price to get traction, as quite a few X 90D's sold with heavy discounts last year around that same time. So my wife's car is an identically configured X that we bought with 281 miles on it for $90,500. I'd suggest trying around 80k and you'll likely find a buyer.

Best of luck. Love the pics.

I hope you find the right buyer. Beautiful car. I think you'll have to reconsider price to get traction, as quite a few X 90D's sold with heavy discounts last year around that same time. So my wife's car is an identically configured X that we bought with 281 miles on it for $90,500. I'd suggest trying around 80k and you'll likely find a buyer.

Best of luck. Love the pics.
You more than likely also received tax credits to further lower the $90k purchase price. I think those discounted 90 cars will hold their values better than most other cars over time.

You more than likely also received tax credits to further lower the $90k purchase price. I think those discounted 90 cars will hold their values better than most other cars over time.

I wish my cost was 90K. Only thing I received from Tesla was Free transportation because the X i ordered got "dropped off" from a trailer (This is real :) )

Appreciate all the offers/suggestions but even on Manheim auctions the whole sale rate with these options and more miles is very close to my asking price. Certainly as a seller I am trying to minimize my loses and as a buyer folks need to get the best price.

I wish my cost was 90K. Only thing I received from Tesla was Free transportation because the X i ordered got "dropped off" from a trailer (This is real :) )

Appreciate all the offers/suggestions but even on Manheim auctions the whole sale rate with these options and more miles is very close to my asking price. Certainly as a seller I am trying to minimize my loses and as a buyer folks need to get the best price.
I was commenting on the fellow who said he had paid $90,500 for his inventory car. I was saying that after the additional tax credits, all those well equipped X90’s that Tesla had discounted were very good deals and will hold their values better than most cars due to the low entry cost.