Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X 90D scheduled for March End Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forum members,

While I was excited to get an invite for delivery much quicker than expected, I would prefer a later deliver window that I was planning on based on the previous delivery projections.. So I am checking to see if someone else is able to take my current spot. I am not asking for a specific premium for this spot so please make your best offer. I would prefer to transfer to delivery rather than going through the process of buying and then selling it . Please message me if you are interested in discussing this.

My Tesla X details are as follows :
page2image1400

Model X 90D
Including $7,500.00 Federal Tax Credit All-Wheel Drive

EXTERIOR

Midnight Silver Metallic Paint 20" Silver Wheels

INTERIOR

Black Leather Seats
Matte Obeche Wood Décor Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior

CHARGING

Supercharger Enabled

OPTIONS

Premium Upgrades Package Smart Air Suspension Accessory Hitch

Destination & Doc Fee

VEHICLE PRICE BEFORE TAXT CREDITS
$107,700

Does the premium upgrade package include the upgraded sound system and auto open doors? If so this is pretty much a perfect config...if i had the money :) How does the transferring of delivery work by the way? Does Tesla allow that?

Does the premium upgrade package include the upgraded sound system and auto open doors? If so this is pretty much a perfect config...if i had the money :) How does the transferring of delivery work by the way? Does Tesla allow that?

It includes ventilated seats, auto open front doors, LED lightning etc but not the sound system which is a seperare upgrade.

As for the transfer, basically it's about switching the order to you before the delivery. It's possible.

Let me know if you are interested. I am so torn about this. :-( as I want to get my hands on a model X but financial prudence is important as well. The usual head versus heart conflict.:)