TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Model X 90D scheduled for March End Delivery

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by sukhi, Mar 15, 2016.

1. sukhi

sukhi Member

Forum members,

While I was excited to get an invite for delivery much quicker than expected, I would prefer a later deliver window that I was planning on based on the previous delivery projections.. So I am checking to see if someone else is able to take my current spot. I am not asking for a specific premium for this spot so please make your best offer. I would prefer to transfer to delivery rather than going through the process of buying and then selling it . Please message me if you are interested in discussing this.

My Tesla X details are as follows :
    [​IMG]
    Model X 90D
    Including $7,500.00 Federal Tax Credit All-Wheel Drive

EXTERIOR

Midnight Silver Metallic Paint 20" Silver Wheels

INTERIOR

Black Leather Seats
    Matte Obeche Wood Décor Light Headliner
    Six Seat Interior

CHARGING

Supercharger Enabled

OPTIONS

Premium Upgrades Package Smart Air Suspension Accessory Hitch

Destination & Doc Fee

VEHICLE PRICE BEFORE TAXT CREDITS
    $107,700

2. Nismode

Nismode Member

Does the premium upgrade package include the upgraded sound system and auto open doors? If so this is pretty much a perfect config...if i had the money :) How does the transferring of delivery work by the way? Does Tesla allow that?

3. sukhi

sukhi Member

It includes ventilated seats, auto open front doors, LED lightning etc but not the sound system which is a seperare upgrade.

As for the transfer, basically it's about switching the order to you before the delivery. It's possible.

Let me know if you are interested. I am so torn about this. :-( as I want to get my hands on a model X but financial prudence is important as well. The usual head versus heart conflict.:)

4. gouldn07

gouldn07 Member

I assume it doesn't, but does it have the subzero package? Does it have heated seats?

5. Gagan Gill

Gagan Gill New Member

Any idea whether this can be transferred to a Canadian?

Thanks

6. sukhi

sukhi Member

I doubt it as it might require country specific configuration but I will check.

7. sukhi

sukhi Member

I think the front seats are heated as a standard option but thee is also a subzero package that I did not pick.

8. JERMINATOR

JERMINATOR New Member

I will trade you my 2015 Gtr black edition with Only 5,000 miles. MSRP $118k

9. sukhi

sukhi Member

Sorry guys, the car is no longer available.Not sure how to adopt the thread title.

10. DennisLevitt

DennisLevitt Member

Did you take delivery of the Model X or were you able to find another home for it?

11. sukhi

sukhi Member

@DennisLevitt, yes we did and have decided to keep it. Actually I did not get to keep it, my wife has claimed it as her new car as she really loved it. So now my wait for a Tesla will continue :)

• Love x 1