Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share some pics of two builds we built that compliments each other.

Here we have a 2019 Tesla Model X 100D and a 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance.

Both cars started off from Tesla in the original Pearl White Finish. When we got our hands on them we wrapped both cars in Satin Guard PPF (Paint Protection Film). I'll put the details of the products at the end of the pictures so you can enjoy the visuals if you don't care about the product info. Both cars received Spectra Photosync IR window tint treatment to reject enormous amounts of heat. Best heat rejecting tint on the market, bar none. Again information will be posted below for those interested.

For wheels both cars got a set of Vorsteiner V-FF 109 Flow Forged Wheels Installed. On the X we installed a 22" staggered setup with meaty Toyo Proxes ST III, one of our favorite brand of tires we sell exclusively. Amazing prices and awesome performance. On the 3, we installed a set of 21" staggered setup. Surprisingly the high performance Micheline Pilot 4S we used offered still a substantial amount of sidewall considering the diameter size. More wheel information will be posted below.

The Model 3 was lowered using high performance Eibach performance springs, 1" front and 1.4" rear. This helped reduce drag, lower the center of gravity and greatly increased performance handling.

The Model 3 currently sports the new Vorsteiner Volta Carbon Fiber front lip that we sell exclusively to Tesla members here. We have the best inventory and prices!

Both cars received a chrome delete package. We wrapped all silver/chrome trim piece using a satin black vinyl wrap. Gives the car a much sportier appearance.

On to the pictures!

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-104-X3.jpg

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-110-X3.jpg

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-110-X3.jpg

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-119-X3.jpg

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-123-X3.jpg

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-125-X3.jpg

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-128-X3.jpg

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-143-X3.jpg

The X is owned by local Houston Fashion Influencer @KristinaBraly

2019%20Tesla%20Model%20X%20Kristina%20Braly-147-X3.jpg

Satin Guard Product Information:
Prestige Satin Guard is made from a PET urethane film (the same polyethylene terephthalate that is used in soda bottles and surgical implants) with an acrylic adhesive that can be removed from a car’s OEM paint job without any damage. It provides top-of-the-line paint damage protection from road debris and general wear, and keeps the car’s satin finish showroom-quality.

The main selling point of this particular PPF is its Dual Tone Technology. This unique element creates a satin metallic appearance to the car’s body in certain kinds of light. Essentially, customers are getting a dual-tone paint job and paint protection film rolled into one – albeit in the same color as their original paint.

Another comfort is this PPF’s stretching ability during installs – at over 400% elongation at breaking, stretch marks and cracking from installs are basically nonexistent. The urethane layer is also 300% thicker than matte vinyl finishes, and is oleophobic, meaning the material will prevent oil (and fingerprints!) from becoming too much of a nuisance – good news for a car that will look so good people won’t be able to stay away. Anyone interested in more specifics about the Prestige Satin Guard PPF can check out the data sheet on this page.

One of the less flashy things about Prestige Satin Guard is its seven-year warranty that covers everything from defects to bubbling and cracking (barring abnormal use). Ultimately, for someone looking for a solid layer of protection over his or her automobile, and has room in their pocket to add a spectacular visual effect in the process, the Satin Guard Paint Protection Film by Prestige Film Technologies is a perfect choice.

Vorsteiner V-FF 109 Wheels:
The 109 is our rendition of a modern day 10 spoke design. Featuring spoke cuts to reduce weight and add a subtle detail to the design. In addition the spokes are designed to run from the outer lip all the way to the center of the bowl giving the illusions of a larger overall diameter.

Our lightweight technology produces wheels that are lighter in weight compared to a conventional cast construction, yet substantially stronger. the majority of surplus weight can be shaved by the use of less but stronger aluminum. In addition, we meticulously reduce the weight of the wheel utilizing back-pad pocketing as well as front and rear spoke pocketing.

Vorsteiner Volta Carbon Fiber Aerokit Program for the Tesla Model 3:
Constructed of the finest Autoclaved Pre-Impregnated Carbon Fiber.
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber provides superior stiffness, aerospace strength & durability compared to traditional hand laid carbon fiber composites.

Reactions: YisSerL
We have started to get in pieces of the Vorsteiner Volta kit. We do a quick unboxing/look at what came in, in this vlog.

A quick look and installation of the Volta rear spoiler:

Subscribe to our channel as we'll post more of kit in our vlogs and videos!

What are the tire specs that you put on that Model 3? I actually purchased those 21" Vorsteiner V-FF 109's for my Model 3 and will not receive them until late January. I have been getting various tire specs for these wheels from the company who sold me the wheels, Vorsteiner rep, and the local tire installer here in Atlanta. All 3 of them are giving me different tire specs. Mostly the rear wheel is varying in both width and aspect ratio, but would like to know your exact specs you are using.

2020 Model 3 Performance

Thanks guys!

What are the tire specs that you put on that Model 3? I actually purchased those 21" Vorsteiner V-FF 109's for my Model 3 and will not receive them until late January. I have been getting various tire specs for these wheels from the company who sold me the wheels, Vorsteiner rep, and the local tire installer here in Atlanta. All 3 of them are giving me different tire specs. Mostly the rear wheel is varying in both width and aspect ratio, but would like to know your exact specs you are using.

2020 Model 3 Performance

Thanks guys!

I will DM you.

We got in the new Vossen HF-5 wheels for the Model 3! This is a new design for 2020, and I'm loving how it looks on the car already. Epitome of sportiness especially with the open 5 spoke design and the cut outs. We also do a quick unboxing/first look at thinkware's dash cam as well as some other things going on in the studio.

Some viewers wanted to see the 3 outside with better lighting so I had to deliver! Also, we show a quick snippet of a 3 with Vossen HF-3 being worked on and we talk about a really exciting Tesla project we're about to begin. I hope you enjoy!

2020 Model 3 Performance

Thanks guys!
How much do the 21” wheels weigh?

We begin a new Tesla Model 3 project! Novitec lowering springs and new Vorsteiner VFF-109 wheels in 21's going on today. We still have several more cosmetic/protective mods lined up for this later, so stay tuned. We also take a quick look at the Vorsteiner Volta side skirts on a black Model 3.

~ 0:30 Black Model 3 with Volta side skirts and front lip walkaround *in progress project*
~4:20 White Model 3 w/ Novitec lowering springs and 21” Vorsteiner wheels walkaround *in progress project*

A good way to improve handling on the 3 is to lower it on springs, but you want to find a good balance between tighter handling and still a comfortable ride. Been really pleased with the Eibach kit as it minimizes that crazy wheel gap from factory, improves handling, while still keeping the comfort a priority. If you do lower your Tesla, make sure you get new wheels—otherwise your stock wheels will look so funny being so sunk into the wheel well. Here’s a look at a 3 we just lowered to give you an idea what to expect as far look goes.

~3:50 mark