Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X could dance again!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen both "merryxmas" and "modelxmas" quoted above. Do both work or was one a typo?

I was wondering if they'd allow those of us who just got our cars to experience it. Is this happening on cars that were originally delivered last year as well?

I've seen both "merryxmas" and "modelxmas" quoted above. Do both work or was one a typo?

I was wondering if they'd allow those of us who just got our cars to experience it. Is this happening on cars that were originally delivered last year as well?

Mine is a late August delivery, and I used it back around Xmas, and I have it again. Back then, a couple of different codes worked. I know modelxmas works; I've never tried merryxmas. The first time, holidays also worked, but I haven't tried it this time yet.

Donno what was intended, but I did "holiday" & "merryxmas" with no success yesterday. BUT today, "modelxmas" as we used last year, worked.
|v8.1(17.11.10)| AP2 |

• Informative
Reactions: 3s-a-charm
The social media exposure of this feature is brilliant and worth the potential additional service centre visits from the wear on FWDs.

I tried it today with no luck but was only trying merryxmas and holiday. Tomorrow I'm going to drop the kids off at school and fire it up right outside LOL!