Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
The T Sportline TSS Tesla Model X Flow Forged Wheel is built exclusively for the Tesla Model X. It's manufactured in a flow forged process.

The 20" TSS is available in a staggered fitment, 20x9.0" Front & 20x10" Rear. Tire sizes: 255/45-20 for 20x9.0" & 275/45-20 for 20x10.0". Colors available: Space Gray, Matte Black, and Gloss Black.

The 22" TSS is also available in a staggered fitment, 22x9.0" Front & 22x10" Rear. Tire sizes: 265/35-22 for 22x9.0" & 285/35-20 for 22x10.0". Colors available: Space Gray and Matte Black.

Our Space Gray finish contains dark tones of grey and black mixed with metallic flake to give the finish the extra dimension.

A Model X owner can use a factory Tesla center cap, a factory Tesla lug nut, a factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 22" tire. The TSS is fully tested to the SAE J2530 standard and a great alternative to the 20" Tesla Model X factory wheel and 22" Tesla Model X Turbine wheel.

Our wheel comes with a color matched T Sportline center cap, but you can use a factory center cap.

tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-archnid-style-flow-forged-wheels-space-gray-wm-1.jpg

Black Model X with Space Gray 22" TSS Flow Forged Wheels

black-tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-arachnid-style-wheels-flow-forged-formed-space-gray-wm-1.jpg
black-tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-arachnid-style-wheels-flow-forged-formed-space-gray-wm-2.jpg
black-tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-arachnid-style-wheels-flow-forged-formed-space-gray-wm-3.jpg
black-tesla-model-x-22-inch-tss-arachnid-style-wheels-flow-forged-formed-space-gray-wm-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: r0xx0r
  • Informative
Reactions: r0xx0r
Agreed. These are tempting.

I’ve got a set of brand new 22” turbines in my garage and I’m seriously contemplating on selling those for these. Just ran some numbers.

These on a set of Conti Extremecontacts would weigh 256.9lb for the entire set. That’s 45lbs less (15%) than the OEM 22” package.

For comparison, they’d still weight 6.5lbs (2.5%) more than the OEM 20” package.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-x-20-inch-tss-arachnid-style-flow-forged-wheels-gloss-black-wm-1.jpg

Can you tell me if this is matte black or gloss black? Wheels are growing on me the more I look at them. Are those 20s or 22s on this car in the pic?

Having a heck of a time picking a color too ... they all look good in different ways. Nice options for finish on this one!

@Tsportline do you at all have recommendations between the 20" and the 22"?

deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-x-20-inch-tss-arachnid-style-flow-forged-wheels-gloss-black-wm-1.jpg

Can you tell me if this is matte black or gloss black? Wheels are growing on me the more I look at them. Are those 20s or 22s on this car in the pic?

Having a heck of a time picking a color too ... they all look good in different ways. Nice options for finish on this one!

@Tsportline do you at all have recommendations between the 20" and the 22"?

Gloss Black 20" TSS Wheels

For driver comfort, a 20" TSS is preferred by many owners. For looks, nothing beats a 22" TSS!

Pretty close to pulling the trigger on these. I think I like the space grey better as it gives the car a little more depth/variance with color. Black is nice because you can't really tell how small/large the wheels are because it blends into the sidewalls, but I'm thinking grey is still better.

No free shipping right now is giving me a chance to think harder on it, since I am not immediately pulling the trigger.

For reference to those interested, these are what the two would look on the car

deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-x-20-inch-tss-arachnid-style-flow-forged-wheels-space-gray-wm-2.jpg

deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-x-20-inch-tss-arachnid-style-flow-forged-wheels-matte-black-wm-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Ordered the 22" wheel/tire set in matte black and Tesla mobile service installed them yesterday on my midnight silver P100D. Look awesome, better than the black onyx wheels IMO (have a white X that has them so I could compare side by side). TMPS paired right up and the wheels seem perfectly balanced but only have 40 miles on them so far. If you're on the fence about getting these I recommend you pull the trigger.

• Love
Reactions: TexasRat
Ordered the 22" wheel/tire set in matte black and Tesla mobile service installed them yesterday on my midnight silver P100D. Look awesome, better than the black onyx wheels IMO (have a white X that has them so I could compare side by side). TMPS paired right up and the wheels seem perfectly balanced but only have 40 miles on them so far. If you're on the fence about getting these I recommend you pull the trigger.
How much did tesla mobile service charge you to install them?