Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X in the Movies and TV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well they just blew up the Model S in the Dallas season finale. Looked just like a regular ICE fire, no litium fireworks to be seen.

Kinda sucks, doesn't it? (this should really be in the Model S in the movies thread though)

dallas.2012.315.hdtv-lol.mp4_snapshot_40.24_[2014.09.23_06.09.43].jpg

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread - my bad. Mods, feel free to move to the Model S thread instead.

Good spot on the Fusion, when I was watching it burn, I was trying to figure out why there appeared to be a 'shark fin' antenna on fire (it's easy to see if you watch it), so I guess this is why! Makes sense, destroy the cheap car, and the one that's relatively predictable in an inferno. Good editing though, at least by Dallas standards.

IBCS just beat me to it but I figure I might as well post another one here
Extant_2x08_ModelX.PNG

I have posted captures from the first season here from when they were showing scenes from the interior and the self driving. This is of course all from way before they could know what it would really look like. Anyway, fun to see it show back up. In the first season, all the cars in the show seemed to be electric. They went away from that a bit in the second season.

This thread was started because Model X featured in the first series of Extant a year ago. There'd be little point in someone photoshopping it into a still now.

Ok, sorry, have never heard of that series before, I think it is not even shown over here. I was just looking at that screencap and the edges of the windowframes in that restaurant just looked very strange and shopped. Might have been the quality of the screencap.

IBCS just beat me to it but I figure I might as well post another one here

I have posted captures from the first season here from when they were showing scenes from the interior and the self driving. This is of course all from way before they could know what it would really look like. Anyway, fun to see it show back up. In the first season, all the cars in the show seemed to be electric. They went away from that a bit in the second season.

I dropped out after a few episodes, it wasn't a very good show, but I remeber one guy driving a beat up Prius.

So I'm bingeing on Amazon videos and stumbled onto a show called Salvation, which has:
-a billionaire tech entrepreneur pushing for colonization of Mars,
-same entrepreneur has a rocket company, and
-(per the thread title) in Season 1, Episode 1, a few of the main characters are whisked away from a DC party in a Model X (around 00:29:05 and 00:29:13)

Now I'm going to be distracted from the apocalyptic premise (asteroid headed toward Earth) by looking for more Teslas.

Was reading a Mashable article today about Auburn University and a video Tim Cook did for them (he's an alumni). Definitely an TMX in it. Here's the YouTube video--Falcon wings doors featured about 10 seconds into it. Goes nicely with Auburn's program "Football, Fans and Feathers" that features hawks, falcons and eagles from their Southeastern Raptor Center. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Terthen