Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X Long Range reservation -FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
Looking to sell my model X Long Range reservation, 7 seater, midnight silver metallic, cream premium, fsd
reservation price is $123.990 + destination and documentation fee ($1200) + order fee ($250)
estimated delivery jan 2023

the exact same configuration's current price is $133.990 + destination and documentation fee($1200) +order fee($250) and estimated delivery is till march 2023
there is $10k net difference and possible 2 months delivery time difference
i am asking $2500 to handover the reservation, so there will be still $7500 net savings for the buyer
i think its fair for both parties
only serious replies please
Thanks much

Attachments

• teslamodelx1.jpeg
    teslamodelx1.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 118
  • teslamodelx2.jpeg
    teslamodelx2.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 123
i am just building a house and i want to transfer, the main purpose is not profit otherwise i wouldn't be asking $2500, i would wait till delivery month and ask $20k more or first buy myself and then sell... (and that i will do at the worst case)

i am just building a house and i want to transfer, the main purpose is not profit otherwise i wouldn't be asking $2500, i would wait till delivery month and ask $20k more or first buy myself and then sell... (and that i will do at the worst case)

I wasn't questioning your reasons for attempting to sell your spot in line, just suggesting that if you read, you'll find Tesla has been detecting and cancelling orders which have the buyer's info suddenly changed on them.

Reactions: Spivas
and several SA's told its possible to transfer the reservation as per a lot of threads here, for sure i would be checking and confirming with the SA before doing that, thanks for the heads up anyways

SAs will happily oblige because they are actively punished for canceled/unfulfilled orders (and have weekly order quotas too). What a crappy job they have.

The concern is Tesla HQ and delivery centers that can block at sale at delivery time like they did to my MYP transfer.

The safest way to transfer is to hand over your Tesla account (username/password), scrub all your contact and registration on the order AND the account and regenerate the order agreement (edit the order). After all that, there is no trace of the original buyer on the account and order.

Reactions: UCF3 and Sunnydays