Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X P100D - checking for interest before posting online.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking to list my MX for sale in the next week or so. I have plenty of cars and a CT in order. Basics are listed below. Feel free to make offers or provide expected market value.

Under 40k miles
Blue
Full Warranty until Dec or 50k
2 sets of wheels and tires (winter and all season)
FSD
Upgraded FSD and entertainment computer.
White seats w/black interior.
Weather tech mats
6 seat
New windshield and roof windows
Dark ash interior wood (I think)
Plenty of tire life remaining
Alcantara (spelling?)

No known flaws outside of some minor paint issues that come with being a daily driver.

Attachments

• 55509045-3274-479A-A0CA-A6536C60855D.jpeg
    55509045-3274-479A-A0CA-A6536C60855D.jpeg
    816.2 KB · Views: 136
Based on this posters recent sale, I'd say $75k - 85k since you have lower miles, FSD, and especially WeatherTech Mats.
I don’t think the lower milage in this case makes up for the absence of an extended warranty here. I think most people would pay significantly more for a car under active warranty — if only for one more day as you can be confident there haven’t been any issues that have been put off…

I think he has other ideas. My brother is interested so I asked if he’d consider a price in the lower end of that range — but still market for this site as it is a competitive one — and he responded by pointing out a P100D listed for $120k on Telsla’s CPO site…