Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X Plaid B/W & W/W reservation for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two Model X Plaid orders with VINs assigned, scheduled to come in next week. Ex and I were supposed to be taking delivery together and have matching cars but we broke up so that's not happening anymore. I'm unsure on the process to transfer but they're on different accounts and I haven't filled out registration on either account so that may mean they can be shipped wherever needed(?)

Specs:

Car 1:

• MXP Blue with White interior
  • 20'' Cyberstream Wheels
  • NO FSD (though it lists it is only a 10k option so you can activate it for less than the current price)
  • Pick up price is $129990 + destination
Car 2:

• MXP White with White interior
  • 20'' Cyberstream Wheels
  • NO FSD (though it lists it is only a 10k option so you can activate it for less than the current price)
  • Pick up price is $128490 + destination

Current price to build both cars is $142490 and $140990 (not factoring in the $2000 FSD savings if you decide to enable before taking delivery), respectively. Looking to just get these transferred for whatever is fair.

It’s the same amount of work on your end which equals about 15 minutes of your time. It’s the exact same process. I will take care of redirecting. I just need to know if they can be which requires a RN if you want me to verify. If you don’t want me to verify then a phone call on your end will do it.

I am taking both of them off your hands for your asking price.