Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting ready to receive my Model X next month. Wanted to do some pre ground work and be ready for my delivery. As part of this I ordered a few things and have a few questions, any suggestions would really help.
Bought - All weather mats, cable organizer, Gen 2 Nema adapter.

Any other things I might need apart from those? I heard I might need a 220v plug which I am researching.

I am based out of Atlanta (Alpharetta area), GA. Any ppf, tinting and clearbra installation locations you recommend? Any suggestions in which ppf version to get? (ultimate plus or stealth, is full body needed or just the front?), and what level of tinting is better (70% or 80%?)

Also any ballpark of price range that might have cost you to get the above done. Thanks again in advance.

Reactions: n.one.one
I am getting ready to receive my Model X next month.......................
I am based out of Atlanta (Alpharetta area), GA. Any ppf, tinting and clearbra installation locations you recommend? Any suggestions in which ppf version to get? (ultimate plus or stealth, is full body needed or just the front?), and what level of tinting is better (70% or 80%?)
Welcome and congrats on your upcoming X...you'll love it.

With regard to wrap, tint, etc. I had my X done at Cartunes (8601 Roswell Rd). They did both tint and wrap and helped me explore alternatives and make decisions. I was pleased with their service and with the results. I also had them install a trunk foot opener and a power frunk opener which I had purchased from EVOffer (formerly Tesla Offer). The installation was professionally done and totally hidden (that's mine in the 36 second video below).

Reactions: Prairie
Upvote 0
Welcome and congrats on your upcoming X...you'll love it.

With regard to wrap, tint, etc. I had my X done at Cartunes (8601 Roswell Rd). They did both tint and wrap and helped me explore alternatives and make decisions. I was pleased with their service and with the results. I also had them install a trunk foot opener and a power frunk opener which I had purchased from EVOffer (formerly Tesla Offer). The installation was professionally done and totally hidden (that's mine in the 36 second video below).

thank you. Any idea how much they charged? I got a quote from AP3 which is charging around 6900 for full stealth and 6400 for Ultimate plus, just the front clip was about 2150. Did you get full car done or just the front? Is ceramic coating useful?

Upvote 0
thank you. Any idea how much they charged? I got a quote from AP3 which is charging around 6900 for full stealth and 6400 for Ultimate plus, just the front clip was about 2150. Did you get full car done or just the front? Is ceramic coating useful?
Mine was done in May 2020 and while I could look up what I paid I'm not sure how relevant it would be now. I wrapped everything in front of the front doors plus the mirrors. No ceramic, but the general consensus seems to be that it's good to add including over the wrapped areas.

Upvote 0
I am getting ready to receive my Model X next month. Wanted to do some pre ground work and be ready for my delivery. As part of this I ordered a few things and have a few questions, any suggestions would really help.
Bought - All weather mats, cable organizer, Gen 2 Nema adapter.

Any other things I might need apart from those? I heard I might need a 220v plug which I am researching.

Got the 14-50 adapter.
The 14-50 adapter is a 240V plug and requires a 14-50 outlet.

What "220v plug" are you researching?

Upvote 0