Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X Reservation for Sale/Transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the final hold for my Tesla Model X Reservation which I will not be moving forward with. The vehicle is configurable anytime over the next week. I never input any registration information or any of the required steps.

Model X reservation was made at the $104k price range (before the 2 latest price hikes). Will be placed in top of queue for VIN after the week is up. I'm looking to get back my $250 non-refundable plus some on top to help a forum member out.

Need to move quick for both of our benefits.
Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 2.45.33 PM.png

I'm in the final hold for my Tesla Model X Reservation which I will not be moving forward with. The vehicle is configurable anytime over the next week. I never input any registration information or any of the required steps.

Model X reservation was made at the $104k price range (before the 2 latest price hikes). Will be placed in top of queue for VIN after the week is up. I'm looking to get back my $250 non-refundable plus some on top to help a forum member out.

View attachment 892733

View attachment 892733
Hello,
I’m interested.
Can you pm me?
Thanks,
T

View attachment 892733