Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model X reservation for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a pre-price hike reservation for model X that I want to sell or trade for a model S or Y reservation with similar discount from current prices.

Mine is currently set up as white/black 7-seat but configuration can be changed. Ordered in October 2021.

Registration information is not entered yet, so you will be able to change configuration or address, and even apply for financing.

Please PM with any offers.

Attachments

• reservation.jpeg
    reservation.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 184
I have a pre-price hike reservation for model X that I want to sell or trade for a model S or Y reservation with similar discount from current prices.

Mine is currently set up as white/black 7-seat but configuration can be changed. Ordered in October 2021.

Registration information is not entered yet, so you will be able to change configuration or address, and even apply for financing.

We have this exact same config on order. We placed the order only a few days after you for the same price, but we have FSD.
Did you get a delivery date or VIN already??

Hi, I have a model y reservation from last Oct that I will trade you for the model x if you are still interested. Its delivering next week. [email protected]