TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Model X / S (Sept 2015+) Rear Chrome Applique Script Carbon Fiber Overlay

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Chris TX, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

Tesla Model X / S (Sept 2015+) Rear Chrome Applique Script Carbon Fiber Overlay

This is for the Tesla Model X and ONLY for the Tesla Model S newer style rear chrome applique with the larger raised lettering from September 2015 and on. If your older car has had this applique replaced with the newer version due to water leaks, this will also work. Please contact me if you are unsure of which version you have.

Made from high performance 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber textured vinyl. This is specifically made for automotive use and should withstand daily use when applied properly.

Simple installation. Apply with a credit card. 3M Di-Noc air channels insure no trapped bubbles. Spray a little soapy water on the surface to make application easier.

Also available in my Etsy store "IdeaFab"

List Date: 12/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Model X / S (Sept 2015+) Rear Chrome Applique Script Carbon Fiber Overlay
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $9.99

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    fd052d48-f544-455b-b9ce-16833ad7fa73.JPG
    0ae88706-9cb1-4a8a-a0c4-ac99dd97c20a.JPG
    808479f3-76b4-45d5-ae68-d2cf5d01f02a.JPG