Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
27DF95AD-FB25-42DC-B0C4-E60BC0731473.jpeg

September Sale

$35 each every model

Order 2 save $10

Order 3 save $15

Order 4 save $25

Buy 2 or more and get free upgrade to priority shipping in the U.S.

Murphy's Law Jack Pad Adapters

Model S

Tesla Model S Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Model X

Tesla Model X Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Model 3

Tesla Model 3 Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Tire service kit

Tire Service Kit for Tesla Model S or X or 3 | eBay

Facebook

Tesla tire service jack pad adapters

YouTube channel

Murphy's Law Jack Pad Adapters

31805791-95D0-48AA-AB99-6F1F0669DDB9.jpeg

Ok this months giveaway
*purchase required*
will be 2 jack pad adapters, there will be 2 winners each receiving 2 jack pads of their choice.

Requirements are that you have purchased a product from us and that you snap a picture of the receipt and send it to me thru a message here Tesla tire service jack pad adapters

Also you must follow us on eBay for sales and new products here murphyslawjackpads on eBay

Or follow us on twitter here @Murphyslawjack1

You can not win more than one giveaway per year so last months winner is not eligible.

Each jack pad or service kit counts as one entry which I will place one ticket into the drawing box. I will send you a pic of the ticket/s when you have meet the guidelines listed above.

Drawing will be on November 1st

Good luck and thank you for being a valued customer. Thank you for supporting small business

James Williford

How would I go about using a jack like this? http://a.co/d/3NOFvOF

The ebay ad says I can't do it? Can anyone explain why?
The diameter of the jack saddle is too small, the weight is not distributed enough. I designed the jack pads to be used with the larger diameter jack saddles. Also those jacks have too small of a foot print to again distribute the weight on the ground and can tip over too easily.

It’s like riding a bike on a tire half the width it should. Using a jack like that will break the adapter and put your vehicle at risk. Personally those jacks are dangerous especially with a heavy vehicle like a Tesla.

The diameter of the jack saddle is too small, the weight is not distributed enough. I designed the jack pads to be used with the larger diameter jack saddles. Also those jacks have too small of a foot print to again distribute the weight on the ground and can tip over too easily.

It’s like riding a bike on a tire half the width it should. Using a jack like that will break the adapter and put your vehicle at risk. Personally those jacks are dangerous especially with a heavy vehicle like a Tesla.
I’m personally looking at getting this one: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B073WB6K7D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_U57SBb3F288M5

Reactions: Murphy’s Law
  • Saddle diameter: 11.7 cm (4.6 in.)
Is that a better saddle? This other jack I found is 6,000 lbs
Remember you are only lifting one corner so tonnage isn’t the main factor although important, you want a jack with a wide stance to evenly distribute the weight and a large enough saddle to evenly distribute the weight there as well.
I designed the pads to work with the best jack style for the job, not the smallest floor jack. Safety was my first concern.