Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
agree with Mattack4000. Tesla should have these available for service centers and road service, in addition to the car owners
I fully agree, would be fun to scale business to that level. could only imagine as I sold little over 5k units last year and about 9k total since starting this side business about two years ago.

Greatly appreciate the kind words, I work hard at everything I do and its nice to hear appreciation of that work.

Murphy's Law Jack Pads for Tesla's | eBay Stores
July 4th SALES EVENT WEEK
FREE U.S. PRIORITY SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MORE ITEMS
ON TOP OF
Order 2 save $10
Order 3 save $15
Order 4 save $25

Thanks for making these. I like these better than the round ones. Gives more room to distribute weight more. Also have you though of using a tire like dense rubber on the pads? Figure if they are strong enough to hold a 5000 lb car up without deforming to much, it would work on a jack pad as well. =)

I do not see the 'free shipping" with 2 or more items on the ebay page. it actually says that shipping is $3 per item more. How do we take advantage of that free shipping?

Thanks for making these. I like these better than the round ones. Gives more room to distribute weight more. Also have you though of using a tire like dense rubber on the pads? Figure if they are strong enough to hold a 5000 lb car up without deforming to much, it would work on a jack pad as well. =)

I do not see the 'free shipping" with 2 or more items on the ebay page. it actually says that shipping is $3 per item more. How do we take advantage of that free shipping?
Tire like dense rubber = costly and well oddly enough there's a lot of folks that squeak when they walk. My cost point is already at the edge of not making enough profit to continue producing them. I manufacture them myself besides the cutting of the rubber bottoms I have done at a local show.
The free shipping was part of the july 4th sale.