TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Tesla Model X tire service jack pad adapter

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Murphy’s Law, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Murphy’s Law

2. mattack4000

mattack4000 Active Member

bump for a great product. I love the new version that comes with the magnet too. I used it to change my flat tire

3. Murphy’s Law

4. Murphy’s Law

5. Murphy’s Law

6. Murphy’s Law

7. Murphy’s Law

8. mbp11

mbp11 Member

agree with Mattack4000. Tesla should have these available for service centers and road service, in addition to the car owners

• Like x 1
  9. Murphy’s Law

I fully agree, would be fun to scale business to that level. could only imagine as I sold little over 5k units last year and about 9k total since starting this side business about two years ago.

Greatly appreciate the kind words, I work hard at everything I do and its nice to hear appreciation of that work.

10. Murphy’s Law

#112 Murphy’s Law, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  11. crimsondr

crimsondr Member

Is there a cheaper way to get these in Canada?

12. Murphy’s Law

I only ship thru ebays international shipping service which applies your countries import taxes at purchase, makes the process easier and less chance of lost packages.

13. crimsondr

crimsondr Member

Alright, thanks. Purchased via ebay!

• Like x 1
  14. Daisame

Daisame Member

Thanks for making these. I like these better than the round ones. Gives more room to distribute weight more. Also have you though of using a tire like dense rubber on the pads? Figure if they are strong enough to hold a 5000 lb car up without deforming to much, it would work on a jack pad as well. =)

I do not see the 'free shipping" with 2 or more items on the ebay page. it actually says that shipping is $3 per item more. How do we take advantage of that free shipping?

15. Murphy’s Law

Tire like dense rubber = costly and well oddly enough there's a lot of folks that squeak when they walk. My cost point is already at the edge of not making enough profit to continue producing them. I manufacture them myself besides the cutting of the rubber bottoms I have done at a local show.
    The free shipping was part of the july 4th sale.

16. Daisame

Daisame Member

Thanks. I like saving where I can. =) To bad there is no way to economically use old tires, because there are literally billions of them.

17. Murphy’s Law

Here in the states there is a few companies that use recycled tires for landscaping pellets. I agree on recycling, we recycle everything possible.

18. Daisame

Daisame Member

I did order a set of 4 off ebay. Need to find a nice little carrying case to put them in.

• Like x 1