Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E885BC5D-E2A1-4F8E-8123-18BD2DEC3694.jpeg
Proudly made in the USA

Hockey pucks - $7 ea.
I’ve always said people should use what they feel comfortable with to lift their vehicle, hockey puck or a 2x4 or hell for y’all northern US/Canadians a frozen kitten.

With your theory of what to use you should go trade your X in for a Hyundai Santa Fe as it might work possible to transport you, why would you need your custom quality Model X then?

Pipe or rock for a hammer or heck the next time your tires are needing replaced defiantly go for Hankook brand instead of your Michelin or Perelli.

Custom purposely built quality tool or something that might work its the consumers choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bogobec
I used my Murphy's Law jack pad for my Model X a few weeks ago for the first time (snow wheels and tires on for my trip to Lake Tahoe) and it worked EXTREMELY well.

The pad is well made and dropped right into the jack point holes. It is magnetic too so it holds nicely as you put it in place as you walk off to grab and/or position your jack.

Great product that gives you peace of mind!

Reactions: Murphy’s Law
FYI, I don't change my own tires, but use Discount Tire. I purchased these pad adapters both from my S and X. Prior to such purchase, I would spend 10 minutes with the Discount Tire tech explaining where the jack points are located and to avoid hitting the battery, and still carefully watch them while they positioned the jack and hope it was aligned correctly. Now with these adapters, I simply attach these pad adapters and breath a sigh of relief!!!

Having bought 2 previously (and thanks for those), I do believe it is time to order another 2.

Having 4 will be helpful for those times when the car has to go onto a lift at the tire/suspension/alignment shop.

Juuuuuust in case.

Addendum: Yep - order for 2 more placed just now. Nice painless process. Thanks for the direct link above.

Reactions: Murphy’s Law

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 7.44.59 am.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 7.44.59 am.png
    520.2 KB · Views: 59