Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Tesla Model X upgrade

Jimt29

2020 Tesla Model Y LR AWD, MSM/Black
Aug 13, 2015
Warwick, RI
1617720581554.jpeg

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Clear Lake TX.
.. Well, there are options. Seen something like this on Rich rebuilds.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: srlawren

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Clear Lake TX.
.. Well, there is options. Seen something like this on Rich rebuilds.
Speaking of Rich Rebuilds - you guys should check his new build, the V8 powered Tesla Model S. I have to say, while I think it's a silly idea - I can appreciate the crazy talent to be able to do something like that. I actually can't wait to see the finish product. LOL
Yes, great talent. He's done a lot of work with Teslas. it's amazing the talent that Chris brings to the garage. He truly knows his way around a tesla. Came across the below video sharing the sound of his model 3. It's in Vlog format, so skip over to the demos. If I was their age, I think it would be fun. Yes, it's a stupid idea but I think it's great kids are having fun with Teslas. Sure they could have purchased a Honda and uh changed it up, but hey, they are choosing Teslas.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC