Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X vs Lexus 450h

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should have read the owners manual, but even without reading it you should know that it’s recommended that you flush your brake fluid every 2-3 years.

I asked my SC about doing that. Their answer was generally not necessary. My manual says "check every two years, replace if necessary" Local SC says they never change it.

@E Dizzle which part of my post do you disagree with exactly?

I disagree with you calling it a blatant lie. I've rarely heard of someone changing brake fluid on a Tesla after 2 years.

I'm curious what you disagree with my post earlier. Are you denying that a Lexus requires gasoline to run? Are you denying that gasoline and diesel contributes to deaths? I'd love to hear what you disagree with.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
I disagree with you calling it a blatant lie. I've rarely heard of someone changing brake fluid on a Tesla after 2 years.

I'm curious what you disagree with my post earlier. Are you denying that a Lexus requires gasoline to run? Are you denying that gasoline and diesel contributes to deaths? I'd love to hear what you disagree with.
You don’t need to hear about it, you can read it in the owners manual. I called it a lie because I didn’t think people drive cars without knowing about the maintenance required on the most critical component of the vehicle.

I don’t even remember which post of yours I disagreed with.