Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X White/White Reservation Transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to circumstances, my family member is no longer able to take delivery on a Model X White Exterior/ Black&White with Walnut Decor Interior / 20' Cyberstream Wheels. Delivery is in Orange County California. Still trying to navigate all the conversations on transfer, so if you are aware of a full-proof method, feel free to respond here or message me directly and we can work something out.

• Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Attached is the build config and pricing details.

Current Pricing on the vehicle with same configurations on Tesla.com comes out to $116,990. I am asking for the difference in new price ($8,000) + $10,000.

Your total cost with everything added up would come out to $135,617.73
Cost to Tesla: $117,617.73
Cost to Seller: $18,000

Anyone interested please feel free to message me privately to work something out. Would like to agreement with a buyer ideally by end of the week so that we can transfer registration information with Tesla and get a delivery date scheduled ASAP.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 9.55.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 9.55.51 AM.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 12.10.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 12.10.49 PM.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Disagree
Attached is the build config and pricing details.

Current Pricing on the vehicle with same configurations on Tesla.com comes out to $116,990. I am asking for the difference in new price ($8,000) + $10,000.

Your total cost with everything added up would come out to $135,617.73
Cost to Tesla: $117,617.73
Cost to Seller: $18,000

Anyone interested please feel free to message me privately to work something out. Would like to agreement with a buyer ideally by end of the week so that we can transfer registration information with Tesla and get a delivery date scheduled ASAP.

Most would offer to split the savings from a reservation sale, but this is .... ouch 🤯

We need a leaderboard for these listings, with the winner getting a Gordon Gekko bobblehead.

Most would offer to split the savings from a reservation sale, but this is .... ouch 🤯

We need a leaderboard for these listings, with the winner getting a Gordon Gekko bobblehead.

I'm going off fair market price based off the handful I've seen listed online. The alternative is I switch it under my information and list it privately at the same price mentioned. I'm simply opening it up to offers to allow another interested party to be able to take the delivery themselves.

• Disagree
I'm going off fair market price based off the handful I've seen listed online. The alternative is I switch it under my information and list it privately at the same price mentioned. I'm simply opening it up to offers to allow another interested party to be able to take the delivery themselves.

Good luck with the sale.

I would certainly urge you/buyer to at least have an agreement (where no one loses their money) for what to do if the buyer is unable to get the car due to reservation transfer technicalities.

Reactions: jebinc
That’s odd, that the car is available today, but you hope to make a deal by the end of the week. Didn’t think Tesla held onto cars that long for folks - especially at EoQ!

hey Jeb, as I understand it, my family member has been contacted by the SA to confirm delivery and schedule a pick up date, hence why we would like to respond to them by the end of the week if we are going to be going the transfer route.

hey Jeb, as I understand it, my family member has been contacted by the SA to confirm delivery and schedule a pick up date, hence why we would like to respond to them by the end of the week if we are going to be going the transfer route.
They only hold the car for three days, once it arrives. And this is also EoQ so it will be gone by tomorrow night, sold to another. The vin will be detached from your order and you will be back in the queue.