Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X/Y Bike Rack + Snowboard Carrier

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ngng

Jul 23, 2018
Bay Area
Bought this thinking I wanted to carry my skis outside, but instead decided I'll just use my ski bag inside.

Price: $625
Condition: New
Make / manufacturer: Tesla / Yakima

Bike Hitch Rack:
Model X/Y Hitch Rack

Designed exclusively for Tesla, the Model X/Y Hitch Rack is a premium tilt-down hitch rack that comes fully assembled out of the box. Installation is a breeze with the AutoPin™ and locking SpeedKnob™. New ZipStrips™ make loading and securing bikes simpler than ever. Padded arms craddle your bike's frame and can be folded down when not in use. Need to access the rear of your Model X/Y? Simply tilt the rack down with the conveniently located UpperHand™ lever. An integrated, same key security sytem locks your bikes and rack in place.
Features:
Fits both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
Carries up to 4 bikes
Overall arm width - 12.25"
Overall height - 36.5"
Weight - 40 lbs

Ski/Snowboard Mount:
Model X/Y Ski/Snowboard Carrier for Hitch Rack

Description
Conveniently stow your skis and snowboards on the exterior of your Model X/Y with the Ski and Snowboard Carrier. The Ski and Snowboard Carrier is easily assembled and allows for lockable storage with soft rubber coated arms that secure equipment without the risk of scratching ski or snowboard surfaces
Features:
Compatible with Tesla Hitch Rack
Capacity: Up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
Carrier Weight: 20 lbs
Includes:
1 x carrier
1 x assembly hardware kit