Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y 2020 White LR AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Putting this on here to gauge any interest to sell my 2020 Tesla Model Y White Long Range

Tow package installed from Tesla
No FSD
Front tint professionally done to match rear
Has Interior matte black plastic covers installed (to protect the piano black) (put on same day I got the car, can be removed)
Also have the Tesla roof rack I can throw in (not installed currently)

11,386 Miles on it

no issues, some light curb rash on the wheels but its not bad, I still have the Aero caps as well. Interior has some dirt/dust on the seats in a few pics but it will wipe off no problem.

Attachments

• IMG_1666.jpeg
    IMG_1666.jpeg
    722.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    529.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1664.jpeg
    IMG_1664.jpeg
    674.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1663.jpeg
    IMG_1663.jpeg
    785.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1662.jpeg
    IMG_1662.jpeg
    449 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1658.jpeg
    IMG_1658.jpeg
    517.7 KB · Views: 119
Since Model Ys haven't really depreciated that much and this has the tow hitch, I would roughly estimate it to be worth about $50K give or take. Its super clean and fresh, I really like the matte covering over the piano black, that's something I would do if I had one of these.

sorry for the lack of price! I was not sure how to price this. Thank you Shane for the insight.

Kelly blue book seems to be very inflated, seems weird considering you can buy a new one for less?

I am thinking I'll start with $49,000 with the roof rack included, and open to offers

sorry for the lack of price! I was not sure how to price this. Thank you Shane for the insight.

Kelly blue book seems to be very inflated, seems weird considering you can buy a new one for less?

I am thinking I'll start with $49,000 with the roof rack included, and open to offers
Can pay you anyway you want. Just let me know and I’ll book a flight tonight.

I got an offer of $52,000 from Vroom, but like others have said they are taking their sweet time reviewing my documents, if this falls through ill be back
Did you just use the appraisal form from Vroom? Trying to gauge interest for my 2021 Model Y MSM with less than 3,000 miles on it but they only offered 48,000 similar specs to yours minus the Tow Hitch and located in SoCal as well. Waiting on Carvana and CarMax as well to see if their price is more inline with other offers I have seen floating around.

Did you just use the appraisal form from Vroom? Trying to gauge interest for my 2021 Model Y MSM with less than 3,000 miles on it but they only offered 48,000 similar specs to yours minus the Tow Hitch and located in SoCal as well. Waiting on Carvana and CarMax as well to see if their price is more inline with other offers I have seen floating around.
So I waited and waited and vroom is still reviewing documents so I tried carmax and got offered 49k and took it. I’d try them, Carvana just never got back to me and they take forever to pick up the phone lol

Reactions: DrRamen

So I waited and waited and vroom is still reviewing documents so I tried carmax and got offered 49k and took it. I’d try them, Carvana just never got back to me and they take forever to pick up the phone lol
Hey Let’s talk if you haven’t sold yet?

Hey! Let’s talk if you haven’t sold yet?

Great thanks for the tip!
Hey! Let’s talk if you haven’t sold yet?
Hi, sorry took avrz's advice and went to CarMax. They offered me 55k for it so selling to them. Good luck with your search.