Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y Accessories are live

jleonar1

Nov 8, 2016
Playa Vist CA 90094
I know for a fact it was included with orders placed last year but I just ordered because I want to get it installed as soon as I get the car. Also ordered key fob. It's same fob as for the 3. $450 plus tax for both. FedEx no charge

Reactions: Electric Steve

jleonar1

Nov 8, 2016
Playa Vist CA 90094
I know for a fact it was included with orders placed last year but I just ordered because I want to get it installed as soon as I get the car. Also ordered key fob. It's same fob as for the 3. $450 plus tax for both. FedEx no charge

firerock

Jan 26, 2020
Los Angeles
So, basically Tesla gave MY owners wireless charging pad instead of Homelink. It's a smart decision by Tesla because wireless charging pad is way cheaper in cost and probably will be more useful to general public. But for me, I use both...so too bad for me.

SandDune

Nov 22, 2019
Seattle, WA
Thanks @InstantTorque I ordered the FOB, Garage Door Opener and Tire Repair Kit. And yes, I know HomeLink was listed as included when we pre-ordered, but I'm not bitter, things change. And I bet these additions show up before I get my car at this rate.

NY_Rob

Feb 13, 2020
Long Island
I got a tracking number for my Fob order :D

The 14-50 adapter (from Tesla) for the mobile charger arrived Monday.

I ordered a "Charging Cable Holder Organizer" last week.. it arrived on Monday as well. Seems stout enough for everyday use.

Cable-Holder-Organizer.png

PalmBeachPaul

Oct 7, 2019
Palm Beach FL
Has anyone has experience with the MY or recent M3 with to getting the Homelink installed at delivery? I don't mind paying an extra $300 but ordering an accessory and then scheduling a separate service call is absurd!!

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Chicago
Has anyone has experience with the MY or recent M3 with to getting the Homelink installed at delivery? I don't mind paying an extra $300 but ordering an accessory and then scheduling a separate service call is absurd!!
I had mine installed in my driveway by a mobile tech. He did have to remove the front fascia but did so carefully. Happy to not have that darn clicker in the car anymore...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC