TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Model Y Bumper Protection

Discussion in 'Model Y: Interior & Exterior' started by 2chands, Sep 8, 2020.

1. 2chands

2chands Member

I added on a bumper guard due to moving large items from UPS/Fedex to my warehouse/venue spaces & avoiding any scratches or PPF damage/preventing my pants from getting dirty.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077TH8253

• Like x 1
  2. maximus96

maximus96 Member

harbor freight normally have coupons for free moving blanket with any purchase...if not get one of these for cheap, upload_2020-9-8_22-7-29.png

3. srlawren

srlawren Member

@2chands that looks like a nice product. Out of curiosity, could one not just take an old towel or blanket and fold/roll it up and toss it in one of the under-floor compartments and use it instead? EDIT: or, as @maximus96 suggested, use an inexpensive moving blanket.

4. EASpot

EASpot Member

@maximus96 nice suggestion. I use that a lot in my cars. Multipurpose.

5. 2chands

2chands Member

Nice! Haven’t seen this before!

6. 2chands

2chands Member

I could’ve, I initially had that plan to utilize the bottom of the trunk. However, I wanted something more appealing that also held in place (with Velcro) due to the amount of materials I move.

• Like x 1