Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y FSD - Lease Takeover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gdm783

Sep 14, 2022
$5,000 down payment.
The monthly payment is $650 (inclusive of tax) and the lease expires on 10/1/2023. I believe that you can extend the lease for an additional 6 months, but I do not know for certain. 2020 Tesla Model Y Long Range Dual Motor AWD. 12 months remaining with 15,458 miles remaining in lease as of 09/14/22 = 1,288 miles/month until lease through Tesla Finance matures. Tesla currently does not allow lease buyout at maturity. $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles due to Tesla at lease maturity. Tesla Leasing states the lease transfer may take up to 4-6 weeks while they obtain the title from DMV. Includes factory Tesla towing package. FULL BETA SELF DRIVING INCLUDED; this was a $15k upgrade and I had to qualify to be included in the beta. Pearl white exterior, white interior.. 330 mile EPA estimated range. Excellent condition; always garaged. This payment is significantly lower than the current cost through Tesla, as Tesla has increased the price of this configuration by $25,000. Fees charged by Tesla to the lease buyer: A credit application fee of $150 plus applicable taxes, and a lease transfer fee of $500 plus applicable taxes. See Ending Your Lease Early for more information. The new lessee will need to set up a Tesla account at Tesla.com to begin the lease transfer process. Car is located in Denver, CO.

The windshield is cracked, but your insurance should pay for a replacement. There is also a scuff above the driver rear tire, see picture.

• Funny
Reactions: JasonA-EV and sdnd
I thought only cars delivered after April 15, 2022 not able to buyout. seen here:

Does lease transfer consider a new lease and no buyout option anymore? The OP's car should be a 2020 lease, and still able to buyout?