Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y FSD - Lease Takeover

gdm783

Sep 14, 2022
$5,000 down payment.
The monthly payment is $650 (inclusive of tax) and the lease expires on 10/1/2023. I believe that you can extend the lease for an additional 6 months, but I do not know for certain. 2020 Tesla Model Y Long Range Dual Motor AWD. 12 months remaining with 15,458 miles remaining in lease as of 09/14/22 = 1,288 miles/month until lease through Tesla Finance matures. Tesla currently does not allow lease buyout at maturity. $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles due to Tesla at lease maturity. Tesla Leasing states the lease transfer may take up to 4-6 weeks while they obtain the title from DMV. Includes factory Tesla towing package. FULL BETA SELF DRIVING INCLUDED; this was a $15k upgrade and I had to qualify to be included in the beta. Pearl white exterior, white interior.. 330 mile EPA estimated range. Excellent condition; always garaged. This payment is significantly lower than the current cost through Tesla, as Tesla has increased the price of this configuration by $25,000. Fees charged by Tesla to the lease buyer: A credit application fee of $150 plus applicable taxes, and a lease transfer fee of $500 plus applicable taxes. See Ending Your Lease Early for more information. The new lessee will need to set up a Tesla account at Tesla.com to begin the lease transfer process. Car is located in Denver, CO.

The windshield is cracked, but your insurance should pay for a replacement. There is also a scuff above the driver rear tire, see picture.

• Funny
Reactions: JasonA-EV and sdnd
I thought only cars delivered after April 15, 2022 not able to buyout. seen here:

Does lease transfer consider a new lease and no buyout option anymore? The OP's car should be a 2020 lease, and still able to buyout?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC