Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y: INTERIOR color choice?

Tesla Model Y: INTERIOR color choice?

• White

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • Black

Votes: 36 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have white on white and I loved it. It looks like a stormtrooper. I don't notice any glare from the seats.

The white dash piece is better than the wood veneer. Wood doesn't belong in that car unless they wanted to do wood accents all over like a Lexus. One wooden strip just looks out of place.

Great thanks! I really it.

By the way... I am considering the blue with white interior also. What’s your thoughts on yours? Any regrets at all? Would you pick any other color if had a chance to do it over again?

Thanks

I loved the blue on white but wife had final call on exterior color (compromise) and went white on white. I really like the white exterior with induction black rims. It doesn’t pop as much on the blue, but it still looks good IMO.

We have blue with white interior. Worried about seats getting too hot in the summer with black and really like the color combo. Put white carbon fiber vinyl on the center console with a white armrest cover to round out the interior and haven’t noticed much reflections yet.

We have blue with white interior. Worried about seats getting too hot in the summer with black and really like the color combo. Put white carbon fiber vinyl on the center console with a white armrest cover to round out the interior and haven’t noticed much reflections yet.

did you put a cover on your armrest? Or did you just mean the white color armrest that comes with the white interior?
Thanks

did you put a cover on your armrest? Or did you just mean the white color armrest that comes with the white interior?
Thanks
We too got the white armrest cover from RPM Telsa, just in all white. Went on easy and makes everything in the center console white to match the seats. I haven't taken it off to see if it affects the original armrest cover but since it is black I doubt it. So far the white top isn't showing any wear either.

The white is amazing.

Attachments

• 9435464E-4DC8-450C-82C4-9E2B294E3144.jpeg
    9435464E-4DC8-450C-82C4-9E2B294E3144.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: asa8080
Our model 3 is white on white.
Out model Y is MSM on white.

We live in Texas and I’m Italian so I suppose that addresses some of the prior comments . I think it really is all about what you like. I really didn’t care for the wood grain. With only one piece in that finish to me it felt random. The white feels much more thought out...to me. On the Y, I got pearl white exterior decals for the T emblems so it’s a whole theme inside and out...and I have always stayed away from all
Black interiors being in Texas.

Reactions: asa8080