Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y Looks Hot In Red: More Real-World Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TMC Staff

May 19, 2017
The color makes a huge difference, but we really need to see it up-close and personal to make final impressions. Just days ago, we posted an overload of the latest “spy images,” or rather sightings of the pre-production Tesla Model Y. It’s not really fair to call them spy images since Tesla clearly isn’t going...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/10/21/tesla-model-y-red-spotted/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

The two pics from the Giga plant look close to the Guards Red of my Boxster (more orangey), while the rear end shot on the road looks more like the current "Multi Coat Red" similar to the rest of the Tesla line-up and as described on the "order form" for the Y.

Really looks good in red w/black trim.
every time a mazda with their red drives by i drool. but i couldn't be sure when ordering that the tesla red would be similar or something i would like as much, besides the $2k lower cost without it. the white with black is growing on me, but if the car holds up, i will probably have it wrapped in a few years

Here are a couple different angles from the shareholder meeting. Even better in person — photos don’t do it justice.

348E606B-2CA2-4F0F-8C7B-6EAC73586D46.jpeg
52038B85-4A77-45E6-A0FE-DCCDB196F1DB.jpeg