Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
May 19, 2017
The color makes a huge difference, but we really need to see it up-close and personal to make final impressions. Just days ago, we posted an overload of the latest “spy images,” or rather sightings of the pre-production Tesla Model Y. It’s not really fair to call them spy images since Tesla clearly isn’t going...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/10/21/tesla-model-y-red-spotted/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

Schmidlack

Sep 23, 2019
San Diego
The two pics from the Giga plant look close to the Guards Red of my Boxster (more orangey), while the rear end shot on the road looks more like the current "Multi Coat Red" similar to the rest of the Tesla line-up and as described on the "order form" for the Y.

Aarons12

Enjoying my Pearl White LR AWD with inductions
Jan 24, 2020
long island, NY
Really looks good in red w/black trim.
every time a mazda with their red drives by i drool. but i couldn't be sure when ordering that the tesla red would be similar or something i would like as much, besides the $2k lower cost without it. the white with black is growing on me, but if the car holds up, i will probably have it wrapped in a few years

EinSV

Feb 6, 2016
NorCal
Here are a couple different angles from the shareholder meeting. Even better in person — photos don’t do it justice.

348E606B-2CA2-4F0F-8C7B-6EAC73586D46.jpeg
52038B85-4A77-45E6-A0FE-DCCDB196F1DB.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC