Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y LR 2022 - detailed specs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would seem likely that they will have Ryzen if you order now, but people have seen some new cars made in the US coming out with the previous Intel Atom processor recently. It's not a formal part of any spec at the moment so Tesla might swap if there are supply chain shortages.

Not sure if this helps, but this is the spec of a car (now sold) with the build codes expanded. I think there are some not known but heat pumps, battery, heated wheels, processors etc all are.

Hi there,

I would like to know a detailed specification of the MY LR. Does MIC version get a boot shelf? charging cables? LFP batteries? Intel/Ryzen MCU?

best

Tesla don't tie themselves down to these kind of specifics if they can possibly avoid it. The suggestions in this thread will give you a very good steer but nobody can say for sure. In the past some people have had success in at least ensuring that the specification on the website at the time of ordering will be honoured ... but you probably need to take a few screen shots to make sure you have the evidence!

Yep all the recent MIC ones have atleast.

RSymons EV did a bumper removal video and identified the radar in there.

I can’t find it now, but I read somewhere (possibly on here) that it was a required redundancy in the EU and U.K. for TACC
I don't think there is a regulation as Tesla now advise that "Model 3 and Model Y built for the European and Middle Eastern markets will now utilise our camera-based Tesla Vision, which are not equipped with radar and instead rely on Tesla’s advanced suite of cameras and neural net processing to deliver Autopilot and related features." - Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability

This page changed on April 7th , so we are likely to see deliveries start arriving without at some point, perhaps once they have cleared any orders that pre-date the change. Hard to say.

I guess there will also be a point where the software stops using the radar, if the vision only system is better why would they keep maintaining the radar based autopilot.