Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y LR reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an LR reservation at $58,990 base price (4k cheaper than the current price). It is white with a tow hitch option added.

Some other relevant info:
* I have a Tesla account that I can NOT transfer since I have other cars (current and past)
* I have already entered the registration information (DL/Registration Info/etc.)
* Current EDD is April 30 - May 28
* The delivery location is Fremont, CA

I am willing to transfer this reservation to someone else for $1000 ($750 to only get serious people + $250 order fee). I also would like the buyer to figure out how to take over the reservation and get the registration info updated in their name. I will assist where required, but I do not have the drive to chase Tesla to make changes on the account. In the worst case, I will let the reservation go and lose $250.

Please contact me if you are interested and willing to take most of the transfer burden.

A few updates:
* (minor) I updated the configuration to remove the tow hitch. The configuration is as basic as it gets now.
* I can think about account transfer (after I transfer my cars out temporarily) if the buyer can transfer the account back to me after the transaction is done.
* The FSD is offered at $10k (not 12k) - additional savings for the buyer if they want FSD.

Still would need help with updating the registration info, etc.

Still would need help with updating the registration info, etc.

This is up to you. You need to contact the SA because the order is in your name with your contact info. I must have spent 10-12 hours transferring my MYP order... answering messages, texting potential buyers (3 buyers agreed but all bailed), chasing down my SA, waiting at busy service centers to find another SA to contact my SA because he refused to answer texts, delivery center texts + calls + changes, etc. and it still got rejected at delivery... lol.

If you don't have time and your SA doesn't immediately respond and allow a quick registration change... it's just easier to cancel. Order reservations attached to existing accounts with registration info already filled out are problematic. Much easier if you simply hand over your Tesla account.