Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y OEM Car Cover "OUTDOOR"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Used maybe liked 10x. Still very clean! sold my car, so no need. OEM Factory Tesla Accessories!

Description
Outdoor

Shield your Tesla from the harshest of elements with this Outdoor Car Cover. With a middle layer of Thermoplastic Polyurethane and two outer layers of woven polyester, the cover allows for breathability while providing the best water resistance available today. Convenient charge port openings allow for connection to an outlet, and ventilated mesh allow for air flow while charging.

Features:

Tough outer shell
Ultra soft inside
Grommets for security cabling
Includes:

1x car cover
1x storage bag
Indoor

Stretch satin fits your Tesla like a glove, hugging its contours and protecting the paint finish from dings, scratches and dust that are imminent with indoor storage. Convenient charge port openings allow for connection to an outlet, and ventilated mesh allow for air flow while charging.

Features:

Silky smooth black satin finish
Ultra soft inside
Includes:

1x car cover
1x storage bag

PRICE: $150 firm shipped within 48 states. (spent 300 PLUS TAX)
DM me if interested.

Used maybe liked 10x. Still very clean! sold my car, so no need. OEM Factory Tesla Accessories!

Description
Outdoor

Shield your Tesla from the harshest of elements with this Outdoor Car Cover. With a middle layer of Thermoplastic Polyurethane and two outer layers of woven polyester, the cover allows for breathability while providing the best water resistance available today. Convenient charge port openings allow for connection to an outlet, and ventilated mesh allow for air flow while charging.

Features:

Tough outer shell
Ultra soft inside
Includes:

1x car cover
1x storage bag
Indoor

Stretch satin fits your Tesla like a glove, hugging its contours and protecting the paint finish from dings, scratches and dust that are imminent with indoor storage. Convenient charge port openings allow for connection to an outlet, and ventilated mesh allow for air flow while charging.

Features:

Ultra soft inside
Includes:

1x car cover
1x storage bag

DM me if interested.
Looked for a DM button... ? DM me and it will show up in my messages? I would like to buy.

Description
Outdoor

Features:

Tough outer shell
Ultra soft inside
Includes:

1x car cover
1x storage bag
Indoor

Features:

Ultra soft inside
Includes:

1x car cover
1x storage bag

DM me if interested.
Is this still available?