Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y Ordering process and Financing for CT Residents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I am not in a rush to buy Tesla Model Y right now as we are not qualified for the $7500 tax credit. I am planning to place an order of 2023 Model Y end of March 2023. As others suggested in the forum, initially will order it as Cash and then change to Financing after getting VIN.

We live in CT and i think we need to take delivery from Mt Kisco, NY and not sure if Tesla offers Financing to CT residents. I have my credit union DCU but their rate seems to be high right now (4.99% APR) including EV discount for 65 Months. Are there any other Credit Unions or Banks that offer better rate?

This would be our First Tesla and need to sell my 2014 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring. Wanted to check are these Tesla base prices goes further down again after March 2023 or will be up again?. Any response would be great.

2.99 on 60 right now. 2.24 if you can swing 36.

You do need to donate 35 dollars to become a member if you decide to go with them and get approved though.
I donated 35 on 1/25, and tried to open my acct w a direct deposit, still haven’t got confirmation, it still says “referred”. A lot of reviews claim they are very slow