Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y Real Carbon Fiber Yoke Steering Wheel (Hansshow)

Tesla Model Y Real Carbon Fiber Yoke Steering Wheel With Heated Function.
Yoke Steering Wheel Features:
-Inverted trapezoid/trapezoid/Ellipse
-Ergonomic design to handle long hour of driving
-Racing inspired aerodynamics and style
-Made off a factory steering wheel to ensure OEM quality and fitment
-Made with 100% Real carbon fiber
-Made with Real Leather and Alcantara
-White /Black Color
PM Me Interested.

Attachments

• 翻毛皮-2.jpg
    翻毛皮-2.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 59
  • YOKE方向盘.png
    YOKE方向盘.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 方向盘yoke.png
    方向盘yoke.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • 新款椭圆3Y 方向盘-6.jpg
    新款椭圆3Y 方向盘-6.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 57

Fourdoor

May 31, 2016
United States
I was not going to bring this up on the forum, until this post pushed my buttons a bit.

Hansshow screwed up my order and failed to give me the 30% discount on my Yoke, and promised repeatedly for over a week now to give me a refund on that order so I can order it again and this time they will apply the discount. At first they said they would give me the refund and then I could order again with the discount code... then a few min later they said there was an error when they tried to do the refund and tried to convince me to order a second Yoke with the discount and THEN they would cancel the original order and process my refund. I didn't fall into that trap. The next day, after not receiving my refund or any information pertaining to my case I contacted them again and asked for an update, I was told that they are trying to fix the error. At that time I asked why they couldn't just refund me the 30% that I was over charged, and they said that they could not do that (with no explanation as to why they couldn't do that) After trying for almost a week and a half now to get my refund (contacting them repeatedly, once every few days) I have elevated the case to PayPal.

Keith

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC