Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y Standard Range AWD to be priced at $59,990 USD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only until the mineral requirements come into affect. Then it probably won't qualify for full amount.

I don't see Tesla offering MYAWD for direct order before the March changes. You can try to find them in inventory and they will get the $7500 credit for now.

What is the base price savings for MYAWD? Not sure if the hunt is worth it for the range/$

What is the base price savings for MYAWD? Not sure if the hunt is worth it for the range/$
I'm not sure what the price is after the price drops. I think it was only about $4K cheaper than LR before price drops.
I don't think MYAWD is worth it at all. All the early hype and promises for the 4680 battery have not proven themselves in the real world (at least not yet).
I think the only reason to get MYAWD is if MYLR is out of budget and that ~$4K difference makes it a feasible purchase to get a MY.

I just found a post where someone saw one in inventory at $50,990 after the price drop. So $2K difference assuming that was a base model. No way that is worth it.

When the MYAWD was out for a little bit i really didn’t see the point and it looks like the benefit of 4680 was just structural and that’s it all the benefits of 4680 wasn’t passed on to consumers at all just tad bit cheaper

I mean unless tesla has a master plan to unlock more range etc. with software updates etc. felt very underwhelming considering the hype 4680s had

But that price difference may be enough for some buyers who knows

I just found a post where someone saw one in inventory at $50,990 after the price drop. So $2K difference assuming that was a base model. No way that is worth it.

Agreed. Should be atleast $5k cheaper, maybe RWD SR like my SR 3

Reactions: Daekwan
Status
Not open for further replies.