Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y T-Sportline 19" TSS Winter Tires and Wheels, for pickup in SW CT, 15 miles driven

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • 4x 19x9.5" Wheels
  • 4x 255/45-19 Tires (Matte Black Pirelli Sottozero 3)
  • 4x Tesla Factory Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS)
  • 4x T Sportline Wheel Center Caps
Under 15 miles driven. Clean and with no known defects. Stored indoors since April.

Currently listed at $3,700 plus $225 shipping. Charging $3,400, firm. Your savings: $525.

For pickup in scenic Bridgeport.

Are the tpms 2021 compatible do you know? Rims are matte black?
1. Yes, the 2020 and 2021 MY's use the same Bluetooth TPMS sensor. Check out Tesla Parts Catalog for confirmation, where they list only one option for the Model Y but multiple options for the Model 3. (The older Model 3 used a non-Bluetooth sensor, but the new one uses the same one as the Model Y.)

2. Yes, they're listed as "Satin Black" (which is matte as compared to what they call "Gloss Black"). I can provide photos if you like.

1. Yes, the 2020 and 2021 MY's use the same Bluetooth TPMS sensor. Check out Tesla Parts Catalog for confirmation, where they list only one option for the Model Y but multiple options for the Model 3. (The older Model 3 used a non-Bluetooth sensor, but the new one uses the same one as the Model Y.)

2. Yes, they're listed as "Satin Black" (which is matte as compared to what they call "Gloss Black"). I can provide photos if you like.
Love to see a photo, cahayes at g mail. What’s your availability this week?