Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y with T Sportline TSV 20" Satin Grey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Fellow Tesla Owners!

This is my first post on here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. But I'm waiting on receiving my Tesla Model Y with Gemini Wheels that I've order and plan to upgrade the wheels to something from T Sportline. I really like the Grey Performance wheels that Tesla uses for their Model Y and found these wheels by T Sportline that are very similar:

TSV 20" Tesla Model Y Wheel and Tire Package (Set of 4) - T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Accessories

I was wondering if anyone out there might have a Tesla Model Y with these wheels in Satin Grey and if so could send me photos of how they look on their Model Y.

Thanks in advance if anyone could help me out! :)

Hi Fellow Tesla Owners!

This is my first post on here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. But I'm waiting on receiving my Tesla Model Y with Gemini Wheels that I've order and plan to upgrade the wheels to something from T Sportline. I really like the Grey Performance wheels that Tesla uses for their Model Y and found these wheels by T Sportline that are very similar:

TSV 20" Tesla Model Y Wheel and Tire Package (Set of 4) - T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Accessories

I was wondering if anyone out there might have a Tesla Model Y with these wheels in Satin Grey and if so could send me photos of how they look on their Model Y.

Thanks in advance if anyone could help me out! :)

What color Y are you getting?
The website has MSM and Red with grey TSV wheels on display:

20210305_062117.jpg
20210305_062141.jpg

Reactions: mark95476
Understand you are looking at a slightly different version but we received our 19" black satin order today. No direct feedback as we don't even have our Y yet but they look awesome in person. I've had a different TSportline set on my Model 3 for a couple of years and they are great.

Can you comment on efficiency vs. Gemini (plastic cover on)? Are yours 9.5” wide? Thx.
Hi. At this point I haven't tried to compare. It's tough to get a solid baseline of the new wheels vs the gemini b/c of the current cold weather (in NJ). My guess is that the efficiency would be better than the 21" Uberturbines but not as good as the Gemini. Bottom line, doesn't matter to me as I love the look vs. the Gemini and the efficiency loss is probably < 5%, which I'll happily live with.

Hi. At this point I haven't tried to compare. It's tough to get a solid baseline of the new wheels vs the gemini b/c of the current cold weather (in NJ). My guess is that the efficiency would be better than the 21" Uberturbines but not as good as the Gemini. Bottom line, doesn't matter to me as I love the look vs. the Gemini and the efficiency loss is probably < 5%, which I'll happily live with.
From some vids I’ve seen, the TSVs might be more efficient than the Geminis—which would just be a win win. Your set up looks great. Did you get the 9.5” wide? And do you know if the Tsportline logo on the center cap can be replaced with a Tesla logo? Thx.

From some vids I’ve seen, the TSVs might be more efficient than the Geminis—which would just be a win win. Your set up looks great. Did you get the 9.5” wide? And do you know if the Tsportline logo on the center cap can be replaced with a Tesla logo? Thx.

It‘s hard to find a Tesla satin grey cap to match the wheel. All I’ve seen is silver and black... I would be curious if anyone has found a grey color which would match the Tsportline color.

I just received my 19” TSVs and got them mounted today and I’m really happy with the look. While not the best picture nor the 20” you are getting this could give you a good reference. View attachment 646113

I like these a lot...thanks for sharing. Have been leaning towards getting the Geminis and powder coating them but for a little more money I think I would prefer these Satin Grey wheels. Only reason I was leaning towards the Geminis as I think I would prefer the higher sidewall even though I like the look of the inductions better. These wheels seem to solve both issues.

I wonder how they compare to the Inductions and Geminis (without covers) for efficiency.

What did you do with you old Gemini wheels?