Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motor Club Forum Mobile Login

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All:

Just wanted to know if anyone is experiencing difficulty accessing the TMC Forum on their phone? I access it through Tapatalk in addition to my other 4 forums which all work fine, but TMC will not let me log in. On my laptop, I do not have any issues accessing which allowed me to start this thread.

Anyone else having this issue? It's a first for me and thought it may have something to do with the recent change made to this forum.

Hi All:

Just wanted to know if anyone is experiencing difficulty accessing the TMC Forum on their phone? I access it through Tapatalk in addition to my other 4 forums which all work fine, but TMC will not let me log in. On my laptop, I do not have any issues accessing which allowed me to start this thread.

Anyone else having this issue? It's a first for me and thought it may have something to do with the recent change made to this forum.

Since you've been using Tapatalk so much you probably didn't notice that the actual forum (mobile/pad/desktop) has been updated to a completely new back end.

Tapatalk is toast for TMC.

For those who say the current mobile version on safari browser is better than the older version. Sure it is. it is like getting the standard dumb cruise control in the 80s and getting excited about it, compared to Tapatalk is like the Autopilot version.

I like the little red buttons on the safari screen that let you go to the top or bottom of the page. The fonts format and everything else correctly instead of having a desktop version screen on a much smaller screen and using a "virtual desktop" method of navigating: zooming into access links, moving around the entire desktop, etc. The administrators stated there was a security issue in Tapatalk.

The administrators for TMC have stated that the Forum is no longer compatible with Tapatalk. There is a very long thread discussing the likes and dislikes of the new format. I think it's just something to get used to and it works great for mobile web access on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Actually, it's the CloudFlare plug-in that is causing the problem of compatibilty. I received a response from TapaTalk, but I have not heard anything from the TMC Forum Admin.

For those of you who participates on multiple forums, TapaTalk is a very convenient way to access all of them within one app on your phone.

Not true, I have a forum on cloudflare and on tapatalk. Tapatalk is good for users but horrible for admins. I hope they don't cave-in and restore access.

Not sure what you mean by cave-in and restore access. I'm sure no one has to "cave" to find a solution to meet the needs of its customers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are an Admin for a forum, I'm sure your focus is making sure your users have access. Hopefully, TMC will want to find a solution to keep those of us active on its site who use Tapatalk as you do with your site. At least, I hope they do. The UI was friendlier through Tapatalk than when I logged in to TMC directly on my phone.