TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Motors Again Tops Consumer Reports Owner Satisfaction Survey

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Curt Renz, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Curt Renz

Curt Renz Active Member

2. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

No surprises but nice to see. I keep wondering who those 9/100 are? I personally have yet to meet one.

• Like x 1
  3. grichard

grichard Member De-Luxe

Well, they probably don't post to this website very often.

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I have met a few in the past three years who would not buy another Tesla. They are rare but they are out there.

Quote from article: "More than nine out of 10 Tesla owners would buy their cars again, leading the industry in Consumer Reports’ Annual Owner Satisfaction Survey."

5. dgpcolorado

dgpcolorado high altitude member

6. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

I think some of them didn't really understand what they were buying, and considered it being an EV more a bug than a feature.

• Funny x 1
  7. Sunlight

Sunlight Member

Well it seems like a whole bunch of the 9/100 people are hanging out on the Pack Performance and Launch Mode Limits thread.....
    Grumble grumble - maybe legitimately.

Let's see how Tesla responds when the heat gets to be an issue. A small 'defining moment'.......

• Like x 1
  8. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

The 9% is the people on this forum :)

• Funny x 3