Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Announces 2013 Annual Stockholder Meeting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gg_got_a_tesla

Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913
Jan 29, 2010
Redwood Shores, CA
Got this earlier today; who will I see there?! It'd be cool to see a ton of Model S there this year rather than Jurvetson's solitary Founder #1 last year!

Tesla Motors Announces 2013 Annual Stockholder Meeting

PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/17/13 -- Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced today that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time, at the Computer History Museum located at 1401 North Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, California 94043.

What:
Tesla Motors 2013 Annual Stockholder Meeting

When:
Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Time:
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time

Where:
Computer History Museum, 1401 North Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, California 94043

You are cordially invited to attend the 2013 Annual Meeting if you were a stockholder as of Wednesday, April 10, 2013.

About Tesla Motors
Tesla Motors' goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered almost 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries.

Investor Relations Contact:
Jeff Evanson
Tesla Motors
Email Contact

Source: Tesla Motors, Inc.

As a general matter, shareholder meetings are only slightly less fun than a trip to the dentist. Tesla might change that, but I wouldn't count on it.

Last year's one wasn't bad at all. Elon gave an interesting presentation and took a number of questions after (he promised 4G in the Model S too ;)). Russ/engle posted a video here somewhere.

Am planning on getting an autograph from him on my car if not anything else :)

Norbert, did you get that email? I had subscribed to their investors newsletter and provided the email address for that. I'll bring a printout of the email and a snapshot of my holdings at the brokerage just in case but, I'd be surprised if they turn anyone away.

Last year's affair - atleast as seen on the video - seemed very informal and there were also several vacant seats. It may be very different this year though.

As a general matter, shareholder meetings are only slightly less fun than a trip to the dentist. Tesla might change that, but I wouldn't count on it.

Robert's correct, of course, but we can bring our own fun - we ARE our own fun. It might be nice to be old school capitalists for a day who show up to raise their hand and say "I Own Tesla!" and "Thanks!" And by June 4th, there's a good chance shareholders will have A LOT more rea$on$ to say "Thanks!!" ML

Hi Gang - I hold TSLA shares through my broker (Vanguard). I would like to attend the 2013 Shareholder conference. Is there anything that would stop me from doing so? What criteria do you have to meet in order to attend the conference?

Does one need to bring proof of owning stock? What would that be? Maybe they have a list on a computer, but how do I know if my online brokerage put me on the list?

Is there some thread answering these questions?

Easiest thing is to contact Tesla IR.