TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Motors at Geneva Motor Show 2015

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by ev-enthusiast, Feb 5, 2015.

1. ev-enthusiast

ev-enthusiast Active Member

#1 ev-enthusiast, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Tesla is preparing for this year's International Auto Show at Geneva (twitter, web) in Switzerland (March 5.-15.).
    Tesla will be in Hall 4 at Stand 4242 (plan).
    A skateboard of Model S is currently transported to Geneva (twitter link).

TeslaSkateboardGenevaAutoShow2015.jpg
    Does anybody know if there's a press conference this year?

Will there be a Tesla Model S Invasion this year like there was a Tesla Roadster Invasion in 2012;)

Anybody on the road to Geneva for the Auto Show this year?!
    Looks like I will not make it this year frown.gif

Car of the Year 2015: To be awarded for the 4th time this year at the Geneva International Motor Show (Tesla did not qualify for the award this time).

@mods Is it possible to bundle all these threads for "International Auto Shows" and structure them by year in some kind of sub structure here directly in "Tesla Motors"? Would be great to find all these shows and annual events in one place. Would be great if this would be possible! Thanks a lot in advance smile.gif

2. Kofi

Kofi Member

The press days are March 3-4th. I'd imagine Road & Track, Motor Authority, and Autoblog will have some preliminary insight into Tesla's showcase. It's exciting to see what they may surprise us with.

3. emir-t

emir-t Member

You guys think we'll get to see the final version of the Model X? (as we now know that it won't look like the prototype, I recall someone mentioning the nosecone being gone, a possible 100kWh battery, we saw a wider back with the spy test videos) and/or some more details about it? I'm getting really excited on whether it'll be dramatically different than the Model S tech and capabilities-wise or will it just be an incremental upgrade. My gut says it'll be the former, I may be wishing so too :smile:

4. ev-enthusiast

5. ev-enthusiast

Tesla Motors booth at this years Geneva Motor Show:
    GenevaMotorShow-2015-TeslaBooth.jpg

6. ev-enthusiast

#7 ev-enthusiast, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    From motoring.com.au:
    video:
    [video]http://www.motoring.com.au/videos/2015/prestige-and-luxury/tesla/model-s/geneva-motor-show-tesla-at-geneva-49662[/video]

Press article from GTSpirit

Press article from inautonews