TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Motors? Bwahahah

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by CapitalistOppressor, Aug 7, 2013.

1. CapitalistOppressor

CapitalistOppressor Active Member

Was just doing some random Google and ran across this Motley fool blog post from just after the IPO -

Tesla Motors? Bwahahah

I recc'd it. I'm sure the author gets notified even if it can't be driven back up to the front page, so its worth it even if only to rub his nose in it, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Note from the comments he made "Top Fool" with that post, lol

2. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

History is full of people who spoke too soon, with too much conviction and proved to be dead wrong. Not being humble is most of the time a sign of stupidity. Not doubting yourself at least a bit is most of time a sign of stupidity.

3. blakegallagher

The comment section of that really gave me a good TSLA grin. Thanks for that. They were all so sure it was going to fail. No supporters there..... I think he really earned that Top Fool award !

4. mrdoubleb

mrdoubleb Active Member

hmmm just wondering.... what do you think crows taste like? I bet he could tell us. :)

5. mitch672

mitch672 Active Member

Easy answer: Chicken (of course) :)

6. GlennAlanBerry

It seems like the Tesla haters (both of the car/company and the stock) are having a harder time trotting out their old reliable talking points, at least based on the latest comments I have sampled from a number of recent stories and blog posts. Yay for that. We are winning some battles, but the war is not over yet. Go Tesla!

7. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Active Member

Haha, it reminds me of the time I went to the mall years ago with my mom. They were just starting the food court model, and my mom said "this isn't going to last. People don't want to eat in a food court, it's too cold and uninviting.". We still make fun of her.

8. roblab

roblab Active Member

As a child, a typical eight year old boy who was allowed to cook on occasion, who also had two brothers, all of which were under supervised, I need to report that we boys once caught and killed and dressed and baked a crow. It looked like a small thanksgiving centerpiece. It tasted like turkey.