Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Club Domain Expert List - feel free to add yourself

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every so often a member publicly identifies her/himself in a discussion thread as someone who has specific industry knowledge relevant to the topic at hand. I thought it might be useful for future discussions if there was a directory thread which contains a list of member names and their field of expertise. That way if we are having a discussion and a question pops up about a specific field one could always look up our "expert list" and shoot a PM to whoever the right person is. Feel free to add yourself and your own field to this thread - TMC has quite the brain trust.

Having said that I'll start the list here and update it occasionally when another expert self-identifies:

"Eclectic" - Attorney focusing on securities law and SEC compliance.

I'm an expert at whatever I find in google on any given day.

Thumbs up, Max!

I am leery of professing myself to be an expert on fora like these even though I have been slogging my way in the accounting and income tax arena for forty years without incident.

My experience over the years has taught me that the general public does not understand the jargon. They misuse terms. The public sometimes omits pertinent information through ignorance or insouciance. It is time-consuming pounding away at a keyboard to try to get a firm and thorough understanding of a particular situation in order to answer a technical question with a high degree of accuracy.

Sometimes it is like the story, "The Three Blind Men and the Elephant."

For me, Google is only as good as the search terms utilized as they apply to the facts in the specific case under consideration. Sloppy research = sloppy results.

:D

Reactions: Max*