Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors for Dummies & why Tesla's going to revolutionise transport as we know it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
G'day

My name is Kevin and I recently put down a deposit for a white Model S, expecting to take delivery of the vehicle in January 2016 (cannot wait!)

Being a die-hard petrol head first and foremost, my knee jerk reaction from the gecko was to dismiss the Tesla Model S and what Tesla represents as a company at all costs. However, over time, and given a rather unexpected run-in (and test drive) of a P85D which chanced upon me, I have been well and truly won over by the Tesla movement.

Whilst waiting for my car to arrive and intended as a fun project, I have been writing a piece focused on Tesla Motors, Tesla Model S and why Tesla is going to revolutionise the transport and automotive industry as we know it. Most of you within this community may already been familiar with this knowledge but I'd thought it'd be a fun read for those who are not quite in the know. It would be awesome to get some feedback from existing Tesla owners as well.

This piece can be found here: Tesla Motors, Tesla Model S and why Tesla is going to revolutionise transport as we know it - Minimolist

Looking forward to being part of the Tesla family!

Peace

Hi Minimolist, welcome to the forum (or at least for your first posts if you have been checking in for some time!).

I can also recommend the book by Ashlee Vance.

If you haven't already check out the Australia and New Zealand sub forum under TMC Community on the home page - we cover a lot of Australian specific questions which might be useful for a new owner.

Cheers guys, if anyone's willing to lend me the book I'm all ears ;)

Noted on the Aussie forum also, I'll keep an eye out on that

I've made some updates to my original piece also, in the same link as above

Can't wait to take delivery

Peace!