TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Motors Model S to be shown in DC

Discussion in 'Model S' started by donauker, Mar 20, 2009.

1. donauker

donauker Member

#1 donauker, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: Yes, the original thread title of "Tesla Motors Model S unveiled in DC" was a bit misleading but it was also the misleading Subject Line of the email from Elon Musk.

2. Cobos

Cobos S60 owner since 2013

It looks like my summer vacation will take me to New York, Washington DC and Chicago at the beginning of August. Do you know if the Model S will be displayed at the New York or Chicago shop by that time ? If not could you or someone else going on the 26th please ask Tesla where they will put models of the Model S? I would really like to see it in person.

Cobos

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#3 TEG, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
    Personally, I would avoid announcing anything on April 1st.

4. Kevin Harney

Kevin Harney Active Member

Back on topic here - how and where do I see the Model S in DC ?!?!?!? Invite only ?!?!?! Everyone invited ? How do I get tickets if necessary ? I am totally there that is so close to me I am already excited. Please don't burst my bubble. If I can see it and sit in it and maybe even drive it I would be willing to put a deposit down on it.

5. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

6. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

Politics

My guess is that this one is political. Hence the location of D.C. I am sure it is invitation only. Tesla needs the right people to see the car is real and can be even more real with some help...

7. Tdave

Tdave Member

I think all Roadster and Model S owners got an invite. Or maybe just those in that group that live nearby. I did get an invite, am an owner, and live here next to DC.

8. Kevin Harney

Kevin Harney Active Member

Dave,

Can you take a guest !?!?!?!? pretty please with a cherry on top !!!! :biggrin: