Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Model S to be shown in DC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
display_data.php

display_data.php

Edit: Yes, the original thread title of "Tesla Motors Model S unveiled in DC" was a bit misleading but it was also the misleading Subject Line of the email from Elon Musk.

Last edited:
It looks like my summer vacation will take me to New York, Washington DC and Chicago at the beginning of August. Do you know if the Model S will be displayed at the New York or Chicago shop by that time ? If not could you or someone else going on the 26th please ask Tesla where they will put models of the Model S? I would really like to see it in person.

Cobos

Back on topic here - how and where do I see the Model S in DC ?!?!?!? Invite only ?!?!?! Everyone invited ? How do I get tickets if necessary ? I am totally there that is so close to me I am already excited. Please don't burst my bubble. If I can see it and sit in it and maybe even drive it I would be willing to put a deposit down on it.

Politics

My guess is that this one is political. Hence the location of D.C. I am sure it is invitation only. Tesla needs the right people to see the car is real and can be even more real with some help...