Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everybody, I'm writing a research paper for a marketing class at Saint Louis University and I created this survey to collect some data on Tesla. If you could take it, it would really help me out with my project. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes at the most!

LINK: Tesla Questionnaire

I'm a big Tesla fan and totally support everything they represent! I'm really looking to create a great paper with some awesome data. Thank you so much!

Hey Soleman, I am too working on a research project on Tesla Motors for my University Research Project, need some help as you have already done it. Would it be okay for you to get in touch so that I can use some help from you?

I started the survey but I think it is silly. For one thing you'll get a lot of bias out of existing Tesla enthusiasts. For another, it asks if I am an investor in Solar City, which hasn't existed for over a year. So I stopped at that point.

I started the survey but I think it is silly. For one thing you'll get a lot of bias out of existing Tesla enthusiasts. For another, it asks if I am an investor in Solar City, which hasn't existed for over a year. So I stopped at that point.
Yeah. Several of the questions concerning Solar City would've made sense a couple years ago, but they were acquired by Tesla in 2016.