Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ltabizon - you may find your post disappearing, since you're in violation of the site TOS... don't blame people for telling you. We don't make the laws or the site rules.

From the Tesla Motors Club TOS:

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 9.00.01 PM.png

Don't know why someone gave you a disagree. It's not like you made up copyright laws. Harsh crowd. Shoot the messenger...

While I'm sure it's a violation, I don't think you are correct claiming it is copyright.

Trademarks

Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on Tesla, Inc. internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of Tesla, Inc., including, but not limited to, model name plates and corporate logos and emblems.

from Privacy & Legal | Tesla

but, hey, I'm not a lawyer, I don't play one on TV, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

• Funny
Reactions: Olds442 and bonnie
While I'm sure it's a violation, I don't think you are correct claiming it is copyright.

from Privacy & Legal | Tesla

but, hey, I'm not a lawyer, I don't play one on TV, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
It's late, I'm on hot toddy patrol tonight (sore throat) -- still a problem. And it seemed kind of low for the op to give a dislike to someone for pointing it out.