Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Web site down for maintenance... [BIG GRIN]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess is that Elon will tweet that the Design Studio has gone live and the Tesla twitter account will probably re-tweet it. That way, people will get notified at a staggered pace (whenever they check their twitter feed) rather than all at once. I can't imagine it going down any other way at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been unable to access the 'forums' on the TM site though I can access everything else.

Me too, seems like it went down in the last few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Its back up for me.

My guess is that Elon will tweet that the Design Studio has gone live and the Tesla twitter account will probably re-tweet it. That way, people will get notified at a staggered pace (whenever they check their twitter feed) rather than all at once. I can't imagine it going down any other way at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too, seems like it went down in the last few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Its back up for me.

Dang. Me too. I was hoping TM was limiting my access to the forum so that I could not be tempted to divulge that they called me to configure. Man.....I have to throw away another pointy aluminum hat now.:eek:

I'm guessing that the website went down due to corruption and it would seem that they had to restore from backup from a few days ago. The reason for this guess is the "last message" read count has been reset for me to a few days ago and there are still a couple of threads that I cannot read because I get a "404 Page Not Found" error.

1.jpg

With the passion, bent-up excitement, and ingenuity of the people posting on TeslaMotorsClub.com, I'm surprised no one has posted Bonnie spy photos, yet.
i heard she was out shopping for checkered shirts and stopped off at a party store to buy a disguise. She was last see driving that blue X....the photo was posted by Nigel....quite the conspiracy perpetrated by these ex TMC moderators.
You heard it here first:rolleyes:

i heard she was out shopping for checkered shirts and stopped off at a party store to buy a disguise. She was last see driving that blue X....the photo was posted by Nigel....quite the conspiracy perpetrated by these ex TMC moderators.
Better... I've got photo evidence she is out there testing the autopilot feature on a heavily camouflaged black mule.
~

Attachments

• Dame-Helen-Mirren-301390.jpg
    Dame-Helen-Mirren-301390.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 829
Better... I've got photo evidence she is out there testing the autopilot feature on a heavily camouflaged black mule.
~
Winner!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...event-in-Hawthorne-and-if-so-how-can-I-get-in
Wow.... I have such influence in starting rumors. gotta be worth rep points!
Hmmm.... Wonder if #1 and #2 sigs like driving their Xs? Sure, Tesla is "saying" that its tests but really, do you really believe that the blue X we have last seen isn't Founders? Depending on traction this has to be worth rep points too!

OK You implied Ms Bonnie a bit more directly than I did.

With the passion, bent-up excitement, and ingenuity of the people posting on TeslaMotorsClub.com, I'm surprised no one has posted Bonnie spy photos, yet.

That's because the X she drives is heavily camouflaged as a white Roadster. Clever lady!! And, If I Remember Department, she said her other X will be white, also. Not blue.

Has anyone checked her garage? Behind the blackout curtains?