Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla MS 90D Price Decrease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I get delivery of my vehicle tomorrow (Sunday) and was wondering if anyone has gotten their MS price matched to the newly reduced price. I'm still waiting to hear back from my OA. Any tips on how I can get them to match me the newly reduced price?

Hello all,

I get delivery of my vehicle tomorrow (Sunday) and was wondering if anyone has gotten their MS price matched to the newly reduced price. I'm still waiting to hear back from my OA. Any tips on how I can get them to match me the newly reduced price?

Not entirely sure of this but …

Refuse delivery. Lose $2500. Reorder to save $2000 and save $1500 on the glass roof (if you ordered it). Then wait again :(

Threatening to do this "could" give you some leverage.

Or look for a new car in stock that's close but reflects a worthwhile cost savings after the $2500 hit.

Good luck.

I had my price reduced to match the new lower price on the 90D. Mine had been ordered and confirmed, but not yet built or delivered. Called my OA who assured my the price would be lowered and reflected in My Tesla, which it was a couple of days later. I'd check there first if you haven't already, as I got the impression this adjustment was automatic (not something my OA did for me because I asked). Not sure whether or not the build or delivery date is the magic trigger for their policy.