TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla MS 90D Price Decrease

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by A_nivel, Apr 22, 2017.

1. A_nivel

A_nivel Member

Hello all,

I get delivery of my vehicle tomorrow (Sunday) and was wondering if anyone has gotten their MS price matched to the newly reduced price. I'm still waiting to hear back from my OA. Any tips on how I can get them to match me the newly reduced price?

2. Haxster

Haxster Member

Not entirely sure of this but …

Refuse delivery. Lose $2500. Reorder to save $2000 and save $1500 on the glass roof (if you ordered it). Then wait again :(

Threatening to do this "could" give you some leverage.

Or look for a new car in stock that's close but reflects a worthwhile cost savings after the $2500 hit.

Good luck.

3. FabioFognini

FabioFognini Member

I had my price reduced to match the new lower price on the 90D. Mine had been ordered and confirmed, but not yet built or delivered. Called my OA who assured my the price would be lowered and reflected in My Tesla, which it was a couple of days later. I'd check there first if you haven't already, as I got the impression this adjustment was automatic (not something my OA did for me because I asked). Not sure whether or not the build or delivery date is the magic trigger for their policy.